Somebody Explain how JD Vance is Qualified to be Vice President

People have run their mouths about Kamala Harris. Now look at what the Republicans picked. Trump is 78. Trump is overweight and has a poor diet. JD Vance could end up as President. And exactly what are his quallifications execpt he is a white male?

And for those who want to tell me how Vance is better than Harris, there will be a debate. Kamala Harris is not 81 years old.

Kamala is a mental midget, sorry.

People have run their mouths about Kamala Harris. Now look at what the Republicans picked. Trump is 78. Trump is overweight and has a poor diet. JD Vance could end up as President. And exactly what are his quallifications execpt he is a white male?

And for those who want to tell me how Vance is better than Harris, there will be a debate. Kamala Harris is not 81 years old.
he is just as qualified as Obama was when he ran for President, did you complain about his lack of experience then?

Because he HATES the left for than Hitler hated Jews…just like all good core Americans do.

It was OK for JFK but not Vance? Vance was a Marine and a blue collar guy who was qualified to be senator. Biden never had a real job that wasn't paid for by taxpayers. Why was Biden qualified to be Hussein's V.P. just because he shined a seat in the senate chamber during a lackluster career and clearly isn't qualified to be president.

451326563_916619103902998_7327145629128237969_n.jpg

Looks like whatever diffeences Vance and Trump may have they worked it out meaning that Vance brings in the Never Trumpers. He just has to get over any respect he has for the criminals flooding our borders.

It was OK for JFK but not Vance? Vance was a Marine and a blue collar guy who was qualified to be senator. Biden never had a real job that wasn't paid for by taxpayers. Why was Biden qualified to be Hussein's V.P. just because he shined a seat in the senate chamber during a lackluster career and clearly isn't qualified to be president.
Do not try comparing Vance to JFK. Biden has had the most real jobs in this country. Anybody can open up a donut shop. And the Trump organization made its money off subsidized apartments. Trump inherited a business that he did not build. Biden was elected to each term by the people he represents. He was not handed daddys company. Biden had a long record of achievement in the senate. J.D. Vance has been there for 1.5 years and name a bill he has passed.

I think it's safe to stop talking about false equivalences between Biden and Trump's docs cases now that we know Don will not face trial for his crime before the election.
should people with photographic memories be barred from the Presidency, cuz stealing classified documents, er, or something

Do not try comparing Vance to JFK. Biden has had the most real jobs in this country. Anybody can open up a donut shop. And the Trump organization made its money off subsidized apartments. Trump inherited a business that he did not build. Biden was elected to each term by the people he represents. He was not handed daddys company. Biden had a long record of achievement in the senate. J.D. Vance has been there for 1.5 years and name a bill he has passed.
name one Obama passed as a senator, and he ran for President

What makes JD qualified to be a VP?

He is a Black woman.

Oh, wait..........................
He is a white man. Selected for his race and gender.

Not qualifications.

Rubio had more qualifications. Tim Scott had more qualifications. Ben Carson was better qualified.

White is a race. Male is a gender. White males get picked based on race and gender. They are picked the most based on race and gender.

Not qualifications.

Rubio had more qualifications. Tim Scott had more qualifications. Ben Carson was better qualified.

White is a race. Male is a gender. White males get picked based on race and gender. They are picked the most based on race and gender.
again, he is just as qualified as Obama was when he ran for President, I doubt you complained then.

He’s a marine, Yale law grad, who’s been in senate about as long as Obama was when you all made him president

Seems qualified to me

Not qualifications.

Didn’t you say all those guys were coins and uncle toms?

What is the Over/Under on the number of black people in the crowd tonight? I'm sure the RNC is bussing in every black person they can find, so I'm trying to set the line of how many black faces are seen in the audience.

I'd set the line at 25, would anyone play the over? (members of the media are of course excluded)

• Winner
Reactions: IM2
On the contrary, we will learn how stupid Harris really is
I think most of already know. “The passage of time. The passage of time it’s important because time passes. And that is what the passage of time of all about.”

“The time is now. And we must do that every day.”

Forum List

Back