Somebody Explain how JD Vance is Qualified to be Vice President

I've already answered your question,

No, you didn’t. What point are you trying to make by pointing out low numbers of black Trump supporters?
and like many other Trump supporters, you are too stupid to grasp the meaning of it, even after repeated attempts. It's a common theme here. One assumes the risk.

You’re the dumbass that said they were busing blacks to Trump rallies but I’m too stupid to grasp your meaning?
That is out of my control.
You made a preposterous and untrue claim and then get frustrated when pressed to elaborate.

You were in control the whole time. All you had to do was NOT say something colosally stupid.

People have run their mouths about Kamala Harris. Now look at what the Republicans picked. Trump is 78. Trump is overweight and has a poor diet. JD Vance could end up as President. And exactly what are his quallifications execpt he is a white male?

And for those who want to tell me how Vance is better than Harris, there will be a debate. Kamala Harris is not 81 years old.
"Wikipedia" is not a valid source.

People have run their mouths about Kamala Harris. Now look at what the Republicans picked. Trump is 78. Trump is overweight and has a poor diet. JD Vance could end up as President. And exactly what are his quallifications execpt he is a white male?

And for those who want to tell me how Vance is better than Harris, there will be a debate. Kamala Harris is not 81 years old.

Harris is a cackling hen dumber than dirt. He picked her because she was black. That's it.

Biden's giggly excuse for a V.P. was appointed to deal with the border crossing crisis and she never even went to the border. Could a former Marine do it better? You bet your ass.

He qualifies because Vance will do ANYTHING to put Trump into power including destroying the Constitution & the voting system, which Pence refused to do. Vance's loyalty will be to Trump & not the Constitution. In Trump's deranged criminal mind, that qualifies him.

You’re the dumbass that said they were busing blacks to Trump rallies but I’m too stupid to grasp your meaning?
They bus all kinds of people to the rallies, so perhaps that is where the confusion lies? I'm not trying to ignore you, I don't understand your confusion.

All 50 states are at the convention. All kinds of people will be taking busses, not everyone is going to fly. But let's assume that everyone flies. So that means the RNC wants to get people in the audience of color, regardless of their method of transport to Wisconsin.

They want the audience to look totally different than the Republican Party looks in Washington D.C..

JD fucking Vance could be President.

Holy Christ people…

Forum List

Back