Somebody Explain how JD Vance is Qualified to be Vice President

Charters, dum dum.
Charters for what?

Charter buses are slow, uncomfortable and prone to breaking down.

If you are a delegate, most will fly into Milwaukee or drive themselves if they are local. I have never ridden a bus anywhere while traveling and neither do 99% of Americans with a job or car. Your assumptions are ridiculous. I just drove 600 miles to Florida, will fly to Houston the end of this month, and drive to New Orleans in August. I could just as easily have flown everywhere because I have the money and a major airport close by. I think you will find most Republicans do also.

Based on what? What had Pres Obama done prior to getting elected President that made him better qualified than Vance?

They are both lawyers
Both ran community outreach type organizations
Both wrote a book
Both Junior Senators

What's the "thing" Pres Obama did that Vance hasnt? Oh and President Obama was running for the job not the back up so his qualifications should have been quite a bit better.
You dummy...
Obamas mother didn't have salacious sexual videos; nor promote commie propaganda while fucking a Ni$$er.( actually she did)....
What did Obama do? Exactly what the globalists told him to do

People have run their mouths about Kamala Harris. Now look at what the Republicans picked. Trump is 78. Trump is overweight and has a poor diet. JD Vance could end up as President. And exactly what are his quallifications execpt he is a white male?

And for those who want to tell me how Vance is better than Harris, there will be a debate. Kamala Harris is not 81 years old.
1721098285356.png

You dummy...
Obamas mother didn't have salacious sexual videos; nor promote commie propaganda while fucking a Ni$$er.( actually she did)....
What did Obama do? Exactly what the globalists told him to do
Go away. Seriously. Fill your pockets with rocks and walk into deep water.

They bus all kinds of people to the rallies, so perhaps that is where the confusion lies? I'm not trying to ignore you, I don't understand your confusion.

The confusion is your false claim that they actively look to bus blacks to the rallies.
All 50 states are at the convention. All kinds of people will be taking busses, not everyone is going to fly. But let's assume that everyone flies. So that means the RNC wants to get people in the audience of color, regardless of their method of transport to Wisconsin.

And? This does not support your false claim that they actively endeavor to get more blacks in the audience and bus them.
They want the audience to look totally different than the Republican Party looks in Washington D.C..
Their wanting a more diverse audience is not the same as saying they’re busing in blacks for that purpose.

Your original comment did not have much thought behind it. Reason being that, if these blacks were not Trump supporters then that would imply they were forced and the very idea is absurd.
On the other hand, if they’re actually Trump supporters then that means they boarded the bus willingly, which means there’s really no point to be made.

The Democrat mantra has always been there are fewer blacks in the Republican Party. In and of itself, this is irrelevant and means nothing more than that the majority of blacks do not agree with conservative policies and platforms. So what?

Speaking for myself, I’m comfortable enough in my conservatism that I don’t need more blacks in the party to reinforce it.

Based on what? What had Pres Obama done prior to getting elected President that made him better qualified than Vance?

They are both lawyers
Both ran community outreach type organizations
Both wrote a book
Both Junior Senators

What's the "thing" Pres Obama did that Vance hasnt? Oh and President Obama was running for the job not the back up so his qualifications should have been quite a bit better.
Obama didn’t suck Trump’s ass

JD Vance is from Ohio.
Trump needs Ohio to win the election.
Trump needs young people to vote for him.
Choice made.

Doesn't matter if their goals align. Doesn't matter if they even like each other. Trump isn't going to listen to advice from anyone anyway. and he doesn't care who is in the seat after he is gone.
It sure as Hell matters. Trump is very good listener. Nikki Haley said so.

People have run their mouths about Kamala Harris. Now look at what the Republicans picked. Trump is 78. Trump is overweight and has a poor diet. JD Vance could end up as President. And exactly what are his quallifications execpt he is a white male?

And for those who want to tell me how Vance is better than Harris, there will be a debate. Kamala Harris is not 81 years old.
He is qualified because to be picked he had to agree to do exactly what he is told to do and think exactly the way he is told to think and kissing ass is at the top of the list. No one is picked by Trump without them agreeing to things a real Man or women would ever agree to. 1st on the list, Trump is God, second on the list Trump is God.

Holy shit!

Did you just whine and cry claiming his ONLY qualification is he is a “white male”?

Do you not realize Biden said he would only pick a black female? WTF are her qualifications, Moron?

Oh yeah, she is a black female.

JD Vance is from Ohio.
Trump needs Ohio to win the election.
Trump needs young people to vote for him.
Choice made.

Doesn't matter if their goals align. Doesn't matter if they even like each other. Trump isn't going to listen to advice from anyone anyway. and he doesn't care who is in the seat after he is gone.

Neither is Vance. He’s not yet 40.

And Vance was a U.S. Marine, and a summa cum laude graduate of Yale Law School. And most important, he has strong traditional values and can help Trump reverse the damaging policies of the Leftists.
what a clown ,anyone can con people to think they have any type of values Traditional or in fact any kind that is selling that year. The insanity is why would anyone care about any candidate that has values when trump has none. That's like putting makeup on a pig. No Candidate that Trump picks will get Trump past the scum factor. Hell he may just be picked because he is willing to stand next to a open sewer as Trump craps in his pants all day long from taking to much drugs.

Forum List

Back