Somebody Explain how JD Vance is Qualified to be Vice President

People have run their mouths about Kamala Harris. Now look at what the Republicans picked. Trump is 78. Trump is overweight and has a poor diet. JD Vance could end up as President. And exactly what are his quallifications execpt he is a white male?

And for those who want to tell me how Vance is better than Harris, there will be a debate. Kamala Harris is not 81 years old.
I bet she's sucked more dick, to get where she's at than Vance....

They bus all kinds of people to the rallies, so perhaps that is where the confusion lies? I'm not trying to ignore you, I don't understand your confusion.

All 50 states are at the convention. All kinds of people will be taking busses, not everyone is going to fly. But let's assume that everyone flies. So that means the RNC wants to get people in the audience of color, regardless of their method of transport to Wisconsin.

They want the audience to look totally different than the Republican Party looks in Washington D.C..
I'll bet not one person at that convention took a bus. Buses are for poor people who cannot afford to travel to a Republican convention. Not too many of them cannot afford to drive or fly there.

People have run their mouths about Kamala Harris. Now look at what the Republicans picked. Trump is 78. Trump is overweight and has a poor diet. JD Vance could end up as President. And exactly what are his quallifications execpt he is a white male?

And for those who want to tell me how Vance is better than Harris, there will be a debate. Kamala Harris is not 81 years old.
He has the same qualifications that Pres Obama had before becoming President......

You can't play that card, Biden has proven a comittment to diversity. One thing she can do is walk back anything she said before, hell, thats an easy one right there.

Keep looking.
Diversity destroys and everyone sane with nuts knows it. So?

MAGAt standards are very low. It's not like convicted felon Trump is qualified to be POTUS either.

Obama was better quaified.
Based on what? What had Pres Obama done prior to getting elected President that made him better qualified than Vance?

They are both lawyers
Both ran community outreach type organizations
Both wrote a book
Both Junior Senators

What's the "thing" Pres Obama did that Vance hasnt? Oh and President Obama was running for the job not the back up so his qualifications should have been quite a bit better.

You can't play that card, Biden has proven a comittment to diversity. One thing she can do is walk back anything she said before, hell, thats an easy one right there.

Keep looking.
Vance has done the same thing regarding his criticisms of Trump.

You need spellcheck or start using it. Mine says you have 3 errors in that post. Do better!

Forum List

Back