Time Magazine Summarizes This Election Via Its Cover

The Trump shooter was radicalized by people like you. There's blood on your hands:

Where's your evidence? All the evidence (now that they've established the ActBlue Donor was a 69-year-old retiree with the same name) is that he was

1) A Registered Republican
2) A gun enthusiast
3) Had sided with conservatives in High School and Junior College.

I mean you guys have spent the last three days using deep fakes to claim he was any ANTIFA hairbag you found a fuzzy video of, but all the evidence is that he's right wing.

Where's your evidence? All the evidence (now that they've established the ActBlue Donor was a 69-year-old retiree with the same name) is that he was

2) A gun enthusiast

I mean you guys have spent the last three days using deep fakes to claim he was any ANTIFA hairbag you found a fuzzy video of, but all the evidence is that he's right wing.
Lies are all you have little simp.

No one believes your nonsense.

Meanwhile, Dems keep winning.

Hence the pants-shitting Trump cult panic we see on this thread.

Trump is now ahead in Pennsylvania and Virginia.

Biden Facing Challenges in Two Must-Win States, Times/Siena Polls Find​

The polls, taken before the assassination attempt on Donald J. Trump, found President Biden trailing Mr. Trump in Pennsylvania, a swing state critical to his re-election hopes, and slightly ahead in Virginia, a state he won by 10 points in 2020.

Except there's no evidence of that. All the evidence is that he was a far right nutjob.
Our media/entertainers/politicians need to dial it down. Trump has had this for near 9 years now. And there needs not to be the April Ryan/Ji Acosta crap at press conferences. If it starts eliminate their creds from the get-go. Trump let a lot of stuff go and is called Hitler.

2) A gun enthusiast

Donated to leftist causes and tried to kill Joey Xiden’s political rival and help him win election.

Case closed

Your brownshirt should of trained better.

Donated to leftist causes
Nope. Fail.

He was a staunch conservative and Republican, radicalized by a right-wing gun cult.

I'd ask you to grow up and own what you created, but we all know that will never happen. The whole point of being conservative is to reject adulthood, and declare that everything you screw up is always someone else's fault.

And yes, we are enjoying you humiliating yourself on the world stage. Your convention is going to scare the hell out of everyone, with its open embrace of ivolence and fascism.

Nope. Fail.

He was a staunch conservative and Republican, radicalized by a right-wing gun cult.

I'd ask you to grow up and own what you created, but we all know that will never happen. The whole point of being conservative is to reject adulthood, and declare that everything you screw up is always someone else's fault.

And yes, we are enjoying you humiliating yourself on the world stage. Your convention is going to scare the hell out of everyone, with its open embrace of ivolence and fascism.
Yes, you are a miserable failure

Nope. Fail.

Such a huge conservative he tried to help xiden and the dems take the White House! Haha

I know you're upset that you don't have new reasons to kill liberals, and that your big lie campaign blew up in your faces. But don't come here and post drunk. That doesn't make it better.
Ummm, it's YOU assholes who try to murder people, cupcake.

Want to see a domestic terrorist, just find a democrat.

Forum List

Back