The day after Trump shooting, Trump-hater Adam Kinzinger tweets "Trump must be stopped"

Nah. I'm not a conservative gun cultist who radicalized the kid. That means my hands are squeaky clean.

Now you, you supported the radicalization, so your hands are dripping red. And you still support it, even knowing what the lethal results are.

Remember, you can't gaslight anyone who isn't part of your ultraviolent fascist liars' cult.
Take your bullshit and shove it back up your ass you gaslighting POS. Remember little girl, you're just a lying coward who is scared that you're going to be held to account for YOUR words and actions. Remember, we're all smarter than you and will call out your bullshit. This is where you run away like a bitch....

Do you support all the calls from the right to kill liberals?

No need to ask. Of coruse you do. You have to. And what's more, you want to. It gives you a sick thrill, thinking about killing liberals.

No liberals act like that. We're peaceful, you're violent traitors.
Now prove your lies dumbfuck. Oh wait, you don't actually have any proof. The George Floyd riots were all YOU. No right winger has called for killing anybody so GFY little girl.

This is where you run away like a bitch....
Internet tough guy alert!

Internet tough guys make me all tingly. Really they do. They're soooooo macho.

Now, how exactly am I going to be "held accountable"? Be very specific. After, it wouldn't be macho to not back up your words.

(I have a feeling someone will be running now, and it won't be me.)

Internet tough guy alert!

Internet tough guys make me all tingly. Really they do. They're soooooo macho.
No, you're not a tough guy little girl. I'm not acting like a tough guy. Though compared to you, a toddler is a tough guy. Pointing out your constant method of running away once you get called out on your bullshit is just pointing out a fact. The fact that you feel so threatened by that makes me laugh at you even harder. So again GFY little girl. Your projection and gaslighting didn't work. So your Chinese masters will be disappointed.

I mean, what has really changed? Trump is still a threat to democracy. We saw it when he tried to overturn a legitimate election by hatching a plot to send fake electors to Pence to sign off on. We saw it on Jan 6th, when he incited a riot at the capitol building and refused to stop it when McCarthy begged him to. We saw it when he packed the courts with judges that will do his bidding to limit the freedoms of american citizens. We see it with our own eyes, but your eyes are clouded by adoration and worship. When you are this polarizing you are going to draw out all the crazies, like Crooks. It doesn't mean people can't continue spreading the truth, but maybe that's what Maga ultimately wants, because in places like Russia, North Korea and China, no one is allowed to voice their political opinion, especially if they deem it the "wrong" opinion.

This is a fever dream.

Nah. Clean living and sobriety makes us much better shots.

Plus, we're not restricted to mobility scooters. Stairs aren't an impenetrable obstacle to us.

Nice job of threatening violence, of course. More conservatives need to be open about their lust to kill. After all, they don't do a good job of hiding it, so they may as well be honest about it.

More projection.

Do you support all the calls from the right to kill liberals?

No need to ask. Of coruse you do. You have to. And what's more, you want to. It gives you a sick thrill, thinking about killing liberals.

No liberals act like that. Liberals are peaceful, conservatives always have murder on the mind.

And more projection. Those voices in your head ARE NOT REAL.

Kinzinger is a domestic terrorist and needs to be prosecuted.

Two of our last four Republican presidents have been shot.

This country has a SERIOUS left-wing terrorism problem.

Oh, the lefts haven’t missed a beat. Even in the proggy radio shows they were still racheting up the rhetoric.

The Nazis also faked such stories about Jews/liberals being violent to justify their waves of violence against Jew/liberals.

Serious question: Is there any way at all in which your positions differ from those held by the Nazis? Because I can't see any
Your party has its own factions attacking each other with violence now.

Your party has its own factions attacking each other with violence now.
How are things going outside of the SafeSpace?

What's that? You don't know? You're too scared to leave the SafeSpace? The laughter hurts? You poor thing.

This is why it's so awesome to be a liberal. We don't get mocked in public because a cult told us to babble insane things.

The pattern continues.

1. Trump and his cultists act like fascists.

2. Liberals point it out.

3. Trump cultists demand censorship of that criticism, uttering various threats, thus proving the liberals were 100% correct.

Marvin, Westwall, when did you first realize you were fascists, and when did you start to think that was a good thing?
When the FBI and CIA coerced social media to deplatform a sitting President and censor information about about Hunter's laptop and Covid information it confirmed that Democrats are the fascists.

How are things going outside of the SafeSpace?

What's that? You don't know? You're too scared to leave the SafeSpace? The laughter hurts? You poor thing.

This is why it's so awesome to be a liberal. We don't get mocked in public because a cult told us to babble insane things.
Liberals invented the safe space.

Adult liberals have attacked children just for wearing a Trump hat. Maxine Watters told people "to go into stores and restaurants and get in conservatives faces and tell them get out; you're not wanted here."
Liberals rioted and set cars on fire when Trump was inaugurated.

Liberals are unhinged and should be approached with caution or avoided all together.

I mean, what has really changed? Trump is still a threat to democracy. We saw it when he tried to overturn a legitimate election by hatching a plot to send fake electors to Pence to sign off on. We saw it on Jan 6th, when he incited a riot at the capitol building and refused to stop it when McCarthy begged him to. We saw it when he packed the courts with judges that will do his bidding to limit the freedoms of american citizens. We see it with our own eyes, but your eyes are clouded by adoration and worship. When you are this polarizing you are going to draw out all the crazies, like Crooks. It doesn't mean people can't continue spreading the truth, but maybe that's what Maga ultimately wants, because in places like Russia, North Korea and China, no one is allowed to voice their political opinion, especially if they deem it the "wrong" opinion.
You;re kinda sad the shooter missed - eh?

Take your bullshit and shove it back up your ass you gaslighting POS. Remember little girl, you're just a lying coward who is scared that you're going to be held to account for YOUR words and actions. Remember, we're all smarter than you and will call out your bullshit. This is where you run away like a bitch....
:eusa_boohoo:

Forum List

Back