Biden: I’ve Never Engaged in Rhetoric About Trump

Other than calling half of all Americans a threat to democracy and domestic terrorists because they don’t want babies slaughtered and/or won’t for Joe, no rhetoric at all!

And I NEVER said crosshairs!

Yep, with the montages of democrats spewing rhetoric and hate..and Biden himself calling Trump supporters “a threat to the nation”. Just today the progressive radio hosts were talking about how they were saying all those things as a way to say “we need to beat him at the BALLOT BOX”, yet, for the 9 years up to this point, they never made that distinction. For 9 years that I’m aware of, they’ve been using the same hate and rhetoric, calling all republicans nazis, racists..etc..and NOW they say we need to cool the temperature….they should have thought of that for the last 9 years….

Also…just beware folks…expect some false flags out of this. Do not put it past democrats to stage an incident where a “Republican” shoots up something, calling it revenge for trying to kill Trump….this is a perfect opportunity for them to score political capital, and you know what they say…”never let a crisis go to waste”..

Also…just beware folks…expect some false flags out of this. Do not put it past democrats to stage an incident where a “Republican” shoots up something, calling it revenge for trying to kill Trump…
This one is pre-justifying Trump cult violence. Good thinking on the part of his murderous brain.

Anyways, keep on with the unhinged demands for censorship, Trump cultists. That will really show everyone you're not fascists.

Other than calling half of all Americans a threat to democracy and domestic terrorists because they don’t want babies slaughtered and/or won’t for Joe, no rhetoric at all!

And I NEVER said crosshairs!

ALL Democrats are saying this because they realize what full-scale retaliation would mean for them. They're cowards. Their strategy has been 'death by a thousand cuts', which essentially entails demonizing their rivals 24/7. If you poke a bear enough, you eventually get the claws.

Oklahoma City. 168 dead, many of them children. And every conservative here has convenient amnesia about it, which illustrates how dishonest they all are.

I just point that out as a prime example of conservative political terrorism. The liberal body count isn't even visible compared to the mountain of corpses due to conseravative political violence.

This isn't a debate. Just look at the last 3 assassination attempts. 3 have been by conservatives (against Trump, Pelosi and Gifford), just one by a liberal (Scalise).

If you poke a bear enough, you eventually get the claws.
More justification for violence from an unhinged and violent Trump cultist.

At least they're starting to be honest about it. Not that they ever fooled anyone.

Liberals never call for violence. Conservatives almost always do. The two sides are polar opposites on this issue.

Oklahoma City. 168 dead.

I just point that out as a prime example of conservative political terrorism. The liberal body count isn't even visible compared to the mountain of corpses from conseravtive violence.

And no conservative here will mention their history of mass vionence.

This isn't a debate. Just looks at the last 3 assassination attempts. 3 have been by conservatives (against Trump, Pelosi and Gifford), just one by a liberal (Scalise).
Got anything where everyone hasn’t died of old age?

Needless to say, all the fascist Trump fanatics on this thread, and Trump himself, they've all said far worse about Biden and all Democrats, constantly, over and over, for years running now.

Hypocrisy is considered a virtue in the Trump cult, along with being unstable and violent.
Hypocrisy is considered a virtue in the Trump cult,
if that were true, they'd be voting for democrats

At least they're starting to be honest about it. Not that they ever fooled anyone.

Liberals never call for violence. Conservatives almost always do. The two sides are polar opposites on this issue.
Says freak who justifies assassins.

Liberals always call for or dog-whistle for violence. We have the receipts.

As I keep telling you, you can't gaslight anyone outside your violent fascist manbaby cult.

But you'll keep trying. The cult commands, and you're too gutless to tell your cult "No, I won't lie for you. I won't call for violence on your behalf."

You are fascinatingly fascinating in that you keep repeating the same lies over and over. Your masters appreciate it.

Oklahoma City. 168 dead, many of them children. And every conservative here has convenient amnesia about it, which illustrates how dishonest they all are.

I just point that out as a prime example of conservative political terrorism. The liberal body count isn't even visible compared to the mountain of corpses due to conseravative political violence.

This isn't a debate. Just look at the last 3 assassination attempts. 3 have been by conservatives (against Trump, Pelosi and Gifford), just one by a liberal (Scalise).
When has any conservative or republican ever made excuses for McVeigh?

Needless to say, all the fascist Trump fanatics on this thread, and Trump himself, they've all said far worse about Biden and all Democrats, constantly, over and over, for years running now.

Hypocrisy is considered a virtue in the Trump cult, along with being unstable and violent.
Nope Not even close.

Forum List

Back