Biden Called the Family of the Person killed Saturday, Trump did NOT

Btw, I see four people in this thread who are remarkably similar. Things that make you go hmmmm.

He donate to a democrat fund 3 years ago. That was before he registered as a republican.
He registered years ago, before he tried to help xiden and the demafasict win the election by murdering trump

What a fucking asshole!

Getting her husband killed wasn't enough, creepy Joe had to call her to rub it in.

It reminds me of Rex Heuerman (LISK) calling the families of his victims to taunt them.
Biden didn't choose the venue or manage Trump's security detail.

Joe Biden called the family of the man killed at the Trump rally Saturday, according to the mans wife. She refused to take the call because her husband was a Republican, But the family has yet to hear from Trump.

Widow of ex-chief killed in Trump rally shooting reveals his final words – and passed on phone call with Biden​

he bystander who died to an assassin's bullet at a Trump rally on Saturday used his last breaths to tell his family to take cover, his widow has said.

Corey Comperatore, a 50-year-old former volunteer fire chief from Sarver, Pennsylvania, was in the stands near Donald Trump's podium when a gunman opened fire from a rooftop, meaning to kill the former president.

Comperatore reportedly threw his body over those of his wife and two children to shield them from the gunfire, and was shot in the head. His last words, his widow said, were simply "get down!"

"He’s my hero," Helen Comperatore told The New York Post at the couple's home on Monday. "He just said, ‘get down!’ That was the last thing he said.”

She also revealed that she had turned down the offer of a condolatory phone call from Joe Biden, saying: "I didn’t want to talk to him. My husband was a devout Republican and he would not have wanted me to talk to him."

Nevertheless, she appeared to reject some Republicans' claims to bin blame for the shooting on Biden himself.

"I’m not one of those people that gets involved in politics," she said. "I support Trump, that’s who I’m voting for, but I don’t have ill-will towards Biden. He didn’t do anything to my husband. A 20-year-old despicable kid did."

She added she had not yet heard from Trump.

She made the right move not taking the old fool's phone call.

Forum List

Back