🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Assassination attempt of Trump in PA

The Christians, who put Trump in power are who I rely upon to make that call.
Then clearly you do not know that’s not a Christian telling you that.
Just listen to American family radio. Dig up Jenna Ellis radio show from yesterday. She is as white Christian nationalist as you get, and she brought herself to tears talking about Trump and his family and how she hopes the assassination attempt will bring Trump to get down on his knees and pray to become a born again Christian like she is. She knows him personally And she she does not consider him to be “saved”
Oh, she said so? Who’s she, to me?

I do not hate Christians for being Christians. I have voted for Christians as president and Congress and governor for my entire life.

Of course I have my favorites. I love every single Christian who attends the black church. They have come to represent the best and the brightest, and the most dedicated to preserving America’s freedom of religion more so than any other church.

I grew up in the black churches down south.

Best churches I've ever been to.

That's how I got muh rhythm, too.

a fking fire fighter in the crowd died, why not show some fking respect Prick!! You should have someone shoot at you!
The last time I had people shooting at me I was shooting back you prick.
And I fucking won.
Just like when innocent kids die in school shootings and you heartless, insane pricks just shrug your shoulders and say "oh well, shit happens....tboughts and prayers.....a small price to pay for my 2A rights."
Yeah, same thing here.
Fuck off.
:fu:

As a vigilante untrained law enforcement officer commiserating with white supremacy groups glorifying guns and ammo.

Butler Pa groomed a loner but basically it’s the same “I am Cowboy You are Indian” racist Republican Gun Clutching Syndrome. It can be deadly when they do not clutch a Bible in the other hand.
You're obsessed with anti gun hysteria.
He was NONE of those things.
.He was a young man who didn't know how to fit in, or didn't want to. As a result, he was relentlessly bullied and brainwashed by the hate filled left and believed your rhetoric. He stole his father's gun and attempted to murder president Trump.
.He was a creation of the left.

You're obsessed with anti gun hysteria.
He was NONE of those things.
.He was a young man who didn't know how to fit in, or didn't want to. As a result, he was relentlessly bullied and brainwashed by the hate filled left and believed your rhetoric. He stole his father's gun and attempted to murder president Trump.

Why lie? Is it a requirement to be a Trump supporter?

Oh, she said so? Who’s she, to me?

She is one of Trump‘s attorneys who pled guilty in the Georgia case Against Trump’s criminal conspiracy to stay in power beyond his constitutional deadline to leave.

You don’t get any more born against Christian than Jenna Ellis, who is a one hour radio talk show every morning at 8 AM during the week. Every white wing preacher in the country was Thrilled to have Trump say publicly that God saved his life on Saturday.

They got excited because Trump doesn’t talk about God very much in the way that they want him to.

Jenna did talk to Trump after the assassination attempt and she was told that Trump was going to rewrite his speech from what it was going to be something new and different. She believes because damn near being killed has made him think about his relationship with Jesus Christ. She said it not me.

Trump is the biggest fucking bully on the planet against everyone who won’t send him money annd is outside of the “leave it to beaver” and “father knows best” traditional white European Christisn norms. And Donald Trump is the biggest fucking asshole on the planet for supporting the proliferation of firearms being in the hands of fucked up young males.

Why I’m not a 20-year-old mass murderer and presidential assassin fantasizer totally screwed up by being raised in a Republican family that put fucking Trump signs up in their front yard, and a family who keeps an armory of assault weapons and ammo unlocked in the “family” home.

Do you want to bet Rev James Dobson who created the “family“ research council and is a devout Bible believin’ born again Christian leader with his fingers and toes no doubt dipped in sacrificial blood with a smudge of blood on his right ear, is not talking about the 20 year old registered Republican mass murderer’s fucked up family right now and never will
You call us Fascist then say tone it down?

Were you dropped on your head at birth, or did stuidity grow on you over time

Forum List

Back