Dems, it's over, Your lies have come home to roost. In the future, act like ethical Americans. Otherwise you will be discredited. The GOP will win.

Fuck off traitor
That's a strong word. I don't think I've ever used it in 3:years on this board. (I've used every other word lol, but not that one).

The t-word is the domain of spies and double agents, I don't think it applies to y'r average leftard. Mostly lefties mean well, they're just a little stupid. :p

SlowBoi is definitely opinionated, probably partisan, but if we're going to use vocabulary like that let's focus it on the policy makers, because the rest of leftdom is mostly just parroting their ideas.

Let's stop all the Trump/Hitler stuff, shall we? It's just a sign of desperation. You're policies don't work. Personally. I wish you would become the Democrats of old that actually cared for the working man. Too much to ask? Hope not.
The policies have worked and Trump is talking like Hitler. So maybe you need to quit watching and reading that right wing garbage.

They've so over-used the 'racist' card, over the last few decades, they needed fresh artillery, and they believe they have it with the 'Hitler' card. In time, it too will become hollow and meaningless.
According to who? The only people who have overused racism is you Republicans. White is a race and the opinions coming from the right have been racist since at least 1980.

My hope is they'll see reality. My intuition says they'll never change. Sad.

They hate America, and they want to destroy it. They could care less about peace and good govt., so you're right they don't intend to change, since they never had any other goals outside of their sexual fetishes and whitey hate.

Forum List

Back