Dems, it's over, Your lies have come home to roost. In the future, act like ethical Americans. Otherwise you will be discredited. The GOP will win.

You can repeat the same lie over and over trying to elicit a particular response, but it still won't be true and it will just continue to reinforce what most on this board already know--that you aren't the sharpest knife in the drawer and you try to cover it with ridiculous lies. YAWN

Hospital administrator.

Keep that in mind

I would like to say that in the back of Biden's (non-existent) mind, he's thinking "I hope they don't shoot me" but I am not convinced that he and his lackeys are not involved in this attempt. Maybe time will tell. Donkey will keep repeating this to elicit a response because he has absolutely nothing positive to report about his party or their record.
Ironically Biden could probably survive a head shot as there's a better chance than not of the bullet missing his shriveled brain.

Yes. Time to go in and rip their throats out;

Definitely time to stomp some libtard ass.

(Politically speaking, of course). :p

they only want 'peace' because they know their crime syndicate is collapsing.

They don't want peace. Not at all. The Dem leadership is full of psychopaths and peace is the last thing they want.

Really? That explains a whole lot of the inane bullshit from that troll.

Yes indeed. The hospital admin put my name on a tombstone and called my death "a favor" because I think the covid vaccines are crap.

I will never forget that, esp the next time I have to go to a hospital.

One more huge strike against the medical establishment.

Yes indeed. The hospital admin put my name on a tombstone and called my death "a favor" because I think the covid vaccines are crap.

I will never forget that, esp the next time I have to go to a hospital.

One more huge strike against the medical establishment.
I don't trust any of those arrogant educated fools. Last time I needed medical care I drove my sick ass to Nogales and got excellent care from reasonable people and at a price I could afford.
Fuck the US medical system.

I don't trust any of those arrogant educated fools. Last time I needed medical care I drove my sick ass to Nogales and got excellent care from reasonable people and at a price I could afford.
Fuck the US medical system.

Covid opened up my eyes to a LOT of stuff. A LOT of stuff. At root I think that's what corny is mad at. They were wrong; they screwed themselves. Of course they were wrong in a way that's going to damage so many people but too many of them don't care about that. They just care that they were wrong and they might lose $$$.

Natural remedies are exploding, for example, and with good reason.

Covid opened up my eyes to a LOT of stuff. A LOT of stuff. At root I think that's what corny is mad at. They were wrong; they screwed themselves. Of course they were wrong in a way that's going to damage so many people but too many of them don't care about that. They just care that they were wrong and they might lose $$$.

Natural remedies are exploding, for example, and with good reason.
Yeah, I agree. I have always used herbals and love my chiropractor (no not like that).
The doctors killed my uncle, my sister, my cousin, two friends and my father during COVID. And none of them died from COVID, they died from infections caused by their slackjawed treatment.

Yeah, I agree. I have always used herbals and love my chiropractor (no not like that).
The doctors killed my uncle, my sister, my cousin, two friends and my father during COVID. And none of them died from COVID, they died from infections caused by their slackjawed treatment.
Sorry for your loss.

Forum List

Back