🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Have you noticed?

You forgot 5. You're hilarious.
I am, but that was serious.
Constitutional rights are more important than anything else? More important than the lives of your loved ones or the ability for your children to go to school without having to learn active shooter drills?
Yes. What value is there in lives or life without rights? Maybe you've been gaslighted enough to think that safety is better than freedom, and if so, I'm sad for you. Common sense says that without rights, there's no life.
That's funny. :laugh:
Whatever, hope you learned something.

I am, but that was serious.

Yes. What value is there in lives or life without rights? Maybe you've been gaslighted enough to think that safety is better than freedom, and if so, I'm sad for you. Common sense says that without rights, there's no life.

Whatever, hope you learned something.
:laugh:

What value are rights without life my guy? If you don't have life you can't really enjoy rights can you? I wasn't even speaking on the value of the individual rights, which vary, I was just pointing out how hilarious that bit of reasoning is. One has to come before the other and common sense should tell you it's life. That said I find the whole safety verses freedom line also pretty funny. All laws and governments are restrictions on freedom. The only people not exchanging freedom for a bit of safety are the people who live off the grid in the wilderness outside the bound of civilization.

President Trump was shot at in an attempted assassination. I have even heard that the gunman used an "AR type" weap[on, whatever that means.

Have you noticed that not one Trump supporter has called for a ban on guns, or tougher gun restrictions?

Why, well three reasons:

1. Our Constitutional rights are more important than anything else.
2. We blame the shooter, not the gun. The gun didn't crawl onto the roof and shoot at Trump.
3. We aren't idiots.
4. We aren't pussies.
Rs are exactly the same.
img_4640-jpeg.978215

:laugh:

What value are rights without life my guy?
I think you need to stop and think for a minute.
If you don't have life you can't really enjoy rights can you?
Look closely at your statements. if you don't see the failing, look harder.
I wasn't even speaking on the value of the individual rights, which vary, I was just pointing out how hilarious that bit of reasoning is.
It makes perfect sense when you think about it.
One has to come before the other and common sense should tell you it's life. That said I find the whole safety verses freedom line also pretty funny. All laws and governments are restrictions on freedom.
I'd give my life for freedom that i wouldn't enjoy. I served my country with that oath. Rights are more important than anything else. Without rights, you don't have life, you simply exist.
The only people not exchanging freedom for a bit of safety are the people who live off the grid in the wilderness outside the bound of civilization.
This is true because of an oppressive government. if I'm exchanging freedom for safety, it's only because the government is forcing me to.

I think you need to stop and think for a minute.

Look closely at your statements. if you don't see the failing, look harder.
I'm looking to see if you can counter them. You alluding to some hidden irrationality in my statements isn't the same as you actually being able to describe any. :itsok:
It makes perfect sense when you think about it.

I'd give my life for freedom that i wouldn't enjoy. I served my country with that oath. Rights are more important than anything else. Without rights, you don't have life, you simply exist.
You can have life without rights. Rights are a relatively new invention and modern humans have existed for around 300,000 years. You're not a special Snowflake doing something no human has ever done before. You exist just the same as those who came before you.
This is true because of an oppressive government. if I'm exchanging freedom for safety, it's only because the government is forcing me to.
All laws are force, even the 2nd Amendment. Take the example of Napoleon snatching the crown and crowning himself thus rejecting the authority of the papacy. He recognized that the person bestowing power is the one with the real power. Your right to bear arms is determined by those who shape and enforce the law. Your freedom to carry gun ends where they say it does like at the entrance to a court house. If you had real freedom you could carry your gun wherever you please. Freedom doesn't require consent from others.

Constitutional rights are more important than anything else? More important than the lives of your loved ones or the ability for your children to go to school without having to learn active shooter drills?
You're deflecting the point. The 2A is a right for the people, not to just own or bear arms, rather to hold the gov't in check, and if necessary, remove those politicians. Period. All personal protective rights is the secondary inherited right from the 2A.

Death from gun crimes is terrible, and almost unpredictable in many instances. The deaths are tragic, and no one dismisses that. But when you ask the question, is the 2A more important than those deaths, every American, who understands how our country was formed, who understands how our gov't should be ran by the people for the people, will understand that our liberties and freedoms are more important to the collective body.

As soon as you remove the capacity for the people to collectively take up arms against domestic tyranny, then you are no longer free. The question that you should be asking is this: As a whole, do we the U.S. people subscribe to the constitution and the bill of rights, or to politicians? If you say the Constitution and the BOR, then our ability to protect those two supreme elements of our country must remain in tact. If you say "Politicians", then you will succumb to their propaganda, tyranny, and rhetoric.

You're deflecting the point. The 2A is a right for the people, not to just own or bear arms, rather to hold the gov't in check, and if necessary, remove those politicians. Period. All personal protective rights is the secondary inherited right from the 2A.
That's stupid. You don't have the right to kill or even remove politicians. Try it and the government will put you down whether you have a gun or not. Just ask Ashli Babbit.
Death from gun crimes is terrible, and almost unpredictable in many instances. The deaths are tragic, and no one dismisses that. But when you ask the question, is the 2A more important than those deaths, every American, who understands how our country was formed, who understands how our gov't should be ran by the people for the people, will understand that our liberties and freedoms are more important to the collective body.
How was our government formed because I'm going to bet we have different understandings?

My understanding of history is that one set of tyrants rose up to divorce themselves from another group of tyrants so that they could be independent tyrants running their own tyrannical regime. To that end it makes sense why, A militia, being necessary to the security of free State, would be in the Constitution. Southern slavers understood that without a standing federal army that their security and their ability to put down slave revolts rested on gangs of armed white men that could be called up in a moment to put down any uprising for freedom and liberty. What's the rationale now?
As soon as you remove the capacity for the people to collectively take up arms against domestic tyranny, then you are no longer free. The question that you should be asking is this: As a whole, do we the U.S. people subscribe to the constitution and the bill of rights, or to politicians? If you say the Constitution and the BOR, then our ability to protect those two supreme elements of our country must remain in tact. If you say "Politicians", then you will succumb to their propaganda, tyranny, and rhetoric.
You're the one succumbing to propaganda if you think the limits to your rights, including the 2nd, aren't determined and defined by those in power. You aren't free. You live in society with limits and rules. If you want freedom then fuck on off into the woods, that's where you'll find it.

President Trump was shot at in an attempted assassination. I have even heard that the gunman used an "AR type" weap[on, whatever that means.

Have you noticed that not one Trump supporter has called for a ban on guns, or tougher gun restrictions?

Why, well three reasons:

2. We blame the shooter, not the gun. The gun didn't crawl onto the roof and shoot at Trump.
3. We aren't idiots.
4. We aren't pussies.
Well said

Still irrelevant.
Not really. Just look at your OP.

Our Constitutional rights are more important than anything else.
Second amendment is important to you. First amendment not so much.
We blame the shooter, not the gun
You blame the left for the shooting because they said mean things about Trump.
We aren't idiots.
Probably not, but you have a hard time seeing what your doing.
We aren't pussies.
The right’s anger about mean words says otherwise.

Why, well three reasons:

3. We aren't idiots.
4. We aren't pussies.
With guns, a country has 3 options -

1) Everyone has a gun - America

2) Common sense regulations - UK

3) Ban guns - North Korea

American gun nuts can only see option one and three. Why? God knows. Maybe IQ issues?

Simply put, gun nuts know that the UK system is common sense but to get around that and deflect, they shout Rights followed up with a cliché, like, we kicked your ass, limey, bad teeth etc.. Basically, they can shove their Rights right up their dumb ass, I prefer to live in a country that enjoys guns because you've been correctly checked out, follow meaningful gun safety, and suffer a fraction of knife crime than America suffers. But many Americans are inherently violent, and dumb about guns.

There are 195 countries with a total population of 8 billion

There are 17 countries that ban guns with a total population of 138,734,651

8.7% of countries with 1.73% of the world's population banned guns

There are 5 countries that are classed to have tyrannical governments, only 2 have banned guns

I'm looking to see if you can counter them. You alluding to some hidden irrationality in my statements isn't the same as you actually being able to describe any. :itsok:

You can have life without rights. Rights are a relatively new invention and modern humans have existed for around 300,000 years. You're not a special Snowflake doing something no human has ever done before. You exist just the same as those who came before you.

All laws are force, even the 2nd Amendment. Take the example of Napoleon snatching the crown and crowning himself thus rejecting the authority of the papacy. He recognized that the person bestowing power is the one with the real power. Your right to bear arms is determined by those who shape and enforce the law. Your freedom to carry gun ends where they say it does like at the entrance to a court house. If you had real freedom you could carry your gun wherever you please. Freedom doesn't require consent from others.
Think harder.

With guns, a country has 3 options -

1) Everyone has a gun - America

2) Common sense regulations - UK

3) Ban guns - North Korea

American gun nuts can only see option one and three. Why? God knows. Maybe IQ issues?

Simply put, gun nuts know that the UK system is common sense but to get around that and deflect, they shout Rights followed up with a cliché, like, we kicked your ass, limey, bad teeth etc.. Basically, they can shove their Rights right up their dumb ass, I prefer to live in a country that enjoys guns because you've been correctly checked out, follow meaningful gun safety, and suffer a fraction of knife crime than America suffers. But many Americans are inherently violent, and dumb about guns.

There are 195 countries with a total population of 8 billion

There are 17 countries that ban guns with a total population of 138,734,651

8.7% of countries with 1.73% of the world's population banned guns

There are 5 countries that are classed to have tyrannical governments, only 2 have banned guns

Ironically posting the levels of government tyranny scale.

Forum List

Back