They are wrong all the time.

Apply a little common sense. Every other data point shows this kid was a right-winger who loved him some guns, just like his Libertarian daddy.

Except for this one $15.00 ActBlue donation by someone with the same name who lives in another city.
The issue is how the shooter got on the roof and almost killed trump

Good question. I'm starting to wonder if this is a false flag. I would definitely think it was a false flag if there weren't two dead people involved.
As I keep asking:

What are the chances that this loser woke up in the morning and spontaneously drove 200 miles to the rally and stumbled upon the unguarded rooftop with a perfect line of sight 150 yards from the stage?

I don't need to. We all know he did it to interfere in the closed primary elections, and state elections.

You do too but that's the only thing you can cling to.

He was a hard core leftist INCEL, just like you.
Yes he wrote he switched so he could vote for Haley in hopes it would harm Trump
When that did not have an effect he tried something with a Much Greater effect just like unlawful lib loons had been calling for lead by -
Bullseye Big Boy Biden

Since when is left wing media correct about anything? :dunno:
According to your warped logic,they were correct on the official conspiracy theory of 9/11 that bin laden and Muslims were behind the attacks and according to you they were correct on their conspiracy theory thst the fires caused the towers to collapse never mind witness testimonys and the best architects and engineers have said,you fall for what the msm media says hook,line and sinker everyday. :rofl:

As I keep asking:

What are the chances that this loser woke up in the morning and spontaneously drove 200 miles to the rally and stumbled upon the unguarded rooftop with a perfect line of sight 150 yards from the stage?

I wouldn't know.

Here's a better question... who was in charge of the venue when this right-winger showed up with a gun and a car full of pipe-bombs.

A roof that nor
I wouldn't know.

Here's a better question... who was in charge of the venue when this right-winger showed up with a gun and a car full of pipe-bombs.
the biden SS was in charge of security

How would the guy know that a roof that is supposed to be guarded by the SS was not guarded unless someone told him where to go?

A roof that nor

the biden SS was in charge of security

How would the guy know that a roof that is supposed to be guarded by the SS was not guarded unless someone told him where to go?

Biden didn't choose the venue or manage Trump's detail.

Damn, you're a real flake.

Except it's incorrect.

The donor is a 69 year old retiree from Pittsburgh with the same name.
Nope, clown boy, that's a well proven lie.

But nice try.

You love dredging up old lies.

It's what you do.

Biden denied secret service details, gave Trump the least qualified, denied access to drones, and probably had a hand in getting the shooter to that rooftop.

Other than that....m'kay..

When I say biden that includes all the persons at Homeland Security that report to biden such as the SS

It was the SS responsibility for security on saturday

Forum List

Back