November 5 not about electing a president.

So what. You WANT to be defeated. That means they have won in your case.

Watch what they DO, not what they say.

Like you I have been disgusted with the party's, and wanted desperately for a third party to come along.

The libertarians started off good, but then they were infiltrated, and taken over by the political class.

Trump is doing to them, what they have been doing to us, for decades.
no they have not won in my case.....2 parties telling everyone whats what, means there will still be a duopoly......and it doesnt matter who is in charge of the party....

no they have not won in my case.....2 parties telling everyone whats what, means there will still be a duopoly......and it doesnt matter who is in charge of the party....
So quit. That's their goal.

their goal failed....
Nope. They succeeded, you have abandoned voting for a meaningful candidate.

The duopoly as you love to call the political class, is attacking their one enemy, the one guy who has the gumption to stand up to them, but you refuse to recognize that thanks to THEIR propaganda campaign.

So you will "vote" for a non entity.

Just like they want you to.

Nope. They succeeded, you have abandoned voting for a meaningful candidate.

The duopoly as you love to call the political class, is attacking their one enemy, the one guy who has the gumption to stand up to them, but you refuse to recognize that thanks to THEIR propaganda campaign.

So you will "vote" for a non entity.

Just like they want you to.
a meaningful candidate is a matter of opinion...and once again, i wont let a party tell me who is a meaningful candidate...i dont vote for people who maybe have a few years left to live....you had better hope trumps VP pick fits your idea of "meaningful".....

Forum List

Back