The Stalwarts of "Democracy" (The Democrats) Are now Trashing the Supreme Court for not ruling in their favor

It still isn't a "rule" or anything of the kind, and it never was. It was simply a suggestion in a speech he made. 40 years ago. People frequently change their minds over half a lifetime.

And after Republicans barred the Garland nomination, they swore they'd never ever nominate a Republican in an election year. That lasted 4 whole years, untill RGB died, weeks before the 2020 election
Of course it was a rule, the biden rule. Funny how when dembots come up with rules they get pissed when it’s used against their interest

Maybe biden shouldn’t of said anything

The biden rule only applied when the the senate was a different party then the president during that election year

Whine all you want but the biden rule was followed

Thus far you’ve had a significant lack of good faith. It’s not very compelling to continue if you’re going to be so evasive and misrepresent what I say.
I didn’t misrepresent what you said. I asked you a question and your reply made me think that you were indeed claiming she called the court treasonous. You then corrected me and said she called the decision treasonous. So fair enough. I’m just looking for the quote where she said that.

Thus far you’ve had a significant lack of good faith. It’s not very compelling to continue if you’re going to be so evasive and misrepresent what I say.
Remember that time you claimed that I hadn’t read the decision and then you evaded my reply when I called BS on it?

Remember that time you claimed that I hadn’t read the decision and then you evaded my reply when I called BS on it?
Because the decision didn’t give a president from the law for committing any crime

But thats how Democrats, the MSM, and leftists are reporting it. Major lying going on to scare their base

Because the decision didn’t give a president from the law for committing any crime

But thats how Democrats, the MSM, and leftists are reporting it. Major lying going on to scare their base
You do see the irony here though… you are positioning yourself as being against the leftists and Dems and MSM because they are lying… while lying yourself by saying I didn’t read the decision, which I did, and by misrepresenting what sotomayor said about the decision

You do see the irony here though… you are positioning yourself as being against the leftists and Dems and MSM because they are lying… while lying yourself by saying I didn’t read the decision, which I did, and by misrepresenting what sotomayor said about the decision
You said a vague incorrect statement.. if you had read it you wouldn’t have said what you said

You said a vague incorrect statement.. if you had read it you wouldn’t have said what you said
Well I did read it. If you think I misinterpreted something then address that instead of making false statements about what I have and haven’t read. You still haven’t show Sotomayors quote to back up your other claim…

Forum List

Back