The Left hates Trump but now also the Supreme Court

MAGAts continue to gaslight their opponents of supposedly do what the Descendents of the ALT RIGHT, 4 chan, and Qanon are doing.
Every time some numbnut accuses the right of gaslighting, they are in fact gaslighting. (Probably none of them could define the term without looking it up if their lives depended on it.)

Every time some numbnut accuses the right of gaslighting, they are in fact gaslighting. (Probably none of them could define the term without looking it up if their lives depended on it.)
The right does gaslight. Everything you accuse your opponents of doing is what you are doing.

Rush started this 25 years ago or so. When I wanted to figure out what the Right was up to I would listen Rush accuse the Left of doing what he was doing.

Foxfyre is right in the flow of it.

The right does gaslight. Everything you accuse your opponents of doing is what you are doing.

Rush started this 25 years ago or so. When I wanted to figure out what the Right was up to I would listen Rush accuse the Left of doing what he was doing.

Foxfyre is right in the flow of it.
I rest my case and wish you a lovely afternoon.

Is that allowed? I know some change their screen names from time to time but is more than one account allowed? I'm not saying you're wrong.
There are a few registered users who I have seen for years, but they only post on rere occasions

The only times I do see them post is when one particular moderator is in the middle of bullying a poster here, in which case they join in.

There are a few registered users who I have seen for years, but they only post on rere occasions

The only times I do see them post is when one particular moderator is in the middle of bullying a poster here, in which case they join in.
Posts negative toward Biden are closed or moved by “mods”. Posts negative toward Trump have to be reported in order to receive any possible attention.

Last edited:
Hatred might be a factor but the left is on a roll and if they can eliminate certain Supreme Court Justices they are on their way to changing the Constitution.

Hatred might be a factor but the left is on a roll and if they can eliminate certain Supreme Court Justices they are on their way to changing the Constitution.
USSC bastion of thought and legality and responsibility and lib loons adverse to all of that

I watched that interchange in real time. It is NOT edited. It is a bonafide video from C-Span's archives. And I listened to the other parts of the hearing as well. Nothing Comey said that day disputed a single fact in that shorter summary.
I did not say the questioning in the video was edited. I said trey asked Comey before the rapid questions for a simple yes or no answer...trey did this because he was planning to use the clip in an ad....and that is what he did.

I am saying, that Comey was able later in the hearings, to give FULL explanations for those rapid fire questions and those full answers refuted the impression the yes or no answers gave initially.

Leftists are the master of projection, of course.

So while they are claiming we "follow" a "fascist totalitarian" or whatever, their demented puppet is constantly threatening his own people with F-15s

I did not say the questioning in the video was edited. I said trey asked Comey before the rapid questions for a simple yes or no answer...trey did this because he was planning to use the clip in an ad....and that is what he did.

I am saying, that Comey was able later in the hearings, to give FULL explanations for those rapid fire questiW
Why would Trey be putting an ad together when he did not intend to run for office again? That doesn't add up. I don't doubt that other Republicans used such a good fact filled clip as I do as well to make a point of the double standard for what passes for justice these days. The fact is Hillary committed a string of misdemeanors and felonies that she was never charged with as Comey said. And Trump never ever even proposed using that evidence to indict her because he just isn't wired that way.

I am saying, that Comey was able later in the hearings, to give FULL explanations for those rapid fire questions and those full answers refuted the impression the yes or no answers gave initially.
Gowdy was not running for re-election so why would he be putting an ad togehter? I don't doubt other Republicans, as do i, have used that clip to illustrate the gross double standard that passes for justice in this country these days. I watched Comey's press release re the Hillary investigation in its entirety and also the entire hearing the day of Comey;s testimony before Congress and nothing was said that changed the facts of that interchange between Gowdy and Comey in any way.

There are extremists and morons on both sides of the aisle. Sadly, these sad excuses for people are often the loudest and most vocal. So, it gives the false impression that they are the majority on their side, but they are not.

Just as sadly, both sides tend to judge each other bases on the behavior or these pathetic, worms. So, you have even sane people on both sides attacking each other based on prejudices that arise from the behavior of the extremist pigs.

Last edited:
Why would Trey be putting an ad together when he did not intend to run for office again? That doesn't add up. I don't doubt that other Republicans used such a good fact filled clip as I do as well to make a point of the double standard for what passes for justice these days. The fact is Hillary committed a string of misdemeanors and felonies that she was never charged with as Comey said. And Trump never ever even proposed using that evidence to indict her because he just isn't wired that way.
What a weak answer.

Forum List

Back