The Left hates Trump but now also the Supreme Court

And Foxfyre knows, based on his words, this is what Trump wants: "But ability to prosecute/persecute political opponents should NEVER be the goal of those seeking power. " He wants revenge, retribution, and she wants the same. Her words deny, but her spirit glorifies in it.
Well then. If we are to assume I mean the opposite of what I say can we say the same about you? In that case John Edgar Slow Horses thinks Foxfyre is brilliant, of impeccable character, and a wonderful person. Thank you.

Well then. If we are to assume I mean the opposite of what I say can we say the same about you? In that case John Edgar Slow Horses thinks Foxfyre is brilliant, of impeccable character, and a wonderful person. Thank you.
You may well be. I certainly hope you are of such a character and a person.

I think that you are woefully deluded. The causes for your delusional character are unknown, but I suspect religious mania and that you are somewhere on the spectrum.

The fact is that your support of Trump, MAGA, and a way of life that 2/3ds of America don't want leads the objective observer that you are out of the mainstream of American history and daily life.

disingenuous response....
I think that you are woefully deluded. The causes for your delusional character are unknown, but I suspect religious mania and that you are somewhere on the spectrum.
What a nasty little snot you are JESH....You'd never say that to anyone in RL, lest you get the shit smacked out of you...
The fact is that your support of Trump, MAGA, and a way of life that 2/3ds of America don't want leads the objective observer that you are out of the mainstream of American history and daily life.
Fake number....Talk about delusional...

We 'brilliant' people are rarely deluded.

disingenuous response....

What a nasty little snot you are JESH....You'd never say that to anyone in RL, lest you get the shit smacked out of you...

Fake number....Talk about delusional...
I have said all of that in public to individuals and groups in publicly held forums.

I have no trouble saying what I think in public, and I am not concerned by the likes of such as j-mac.

Guilty as Sin on Classified documents.
She didn't have any documents that were MARKED, and came from the government. She had a series of email chains among her staff and herself later on, that were discussing top secret information that the CIA had designated as such. If she had top secret documents, they would have been designated as such and been marked with the classification on the Header. Her staff got the top secret information from elsewhere, and not from the CIA who classified the information!

This is why there were ZERO, marked classified, documents on her computer, and why she and her staff like Jake Sullivan who began the discussions among the staff, were not prosecuted.

It isn't Trump I don't think or the Supreme Court but it's the craving for power that is driving the current political conversation in the USA:

--The personal attacks and the more ridiculous the analogies/accusations/predictions re Trump get the closer the election gets.

--The personal attacks and the more ridiculous the analogies/accusations/predictions re Supreme Court justices get the closer the election gets.

The media is flooded with it.
Social media is flooded with it.
USMB is flooded with it.

Did somebody flip a switch or send out a code word or something to trigger the onslaught of this kind of attack rhetoric?

It seems to be aggravated by the increasing support for the agenda Trump proposes.
It seems to be aggravated by an increased number of unanimous decisions in a high court that is more unified than we have seen it in awhile.

The left seems more and more determined lately that political opponents should be persecuted and prosecuted. And they seem more and more determined that if the Supreme Court can't be done away with, then pack it with people like them so they can depend on it to support the leftist agenda which seems to be based on abortion rights, DEI, and power over everybody concentrated in a leftist central government.

Meanwhile the agenda and positions on the right are pretty much what they have been for some decades now which is a strong, free, secure, prosperous America with choices, options, opportunity and liberty for all Americans. (There will be some disagreement on what that entails here and there.)

The November election will largely determine which America we will live in.

Left wants to pack Supreme Court

Media coverage of Trump 98% negative and getting worse

The left won't consider any proposals but their own

What it means to be a Patriot
To be a Patriot, vote against Trump.

SCOTUS is not Trump's court. They all know what he is.

1719071020449.png

Forum List

Back