The Stalwarts of "Democracy" (The Democrats) Are now Trashing the Supreme Court for not ruling in their favor

Because a record number of Americans say they are worse off since xiden took office
They have been saying that since the younger Bush, including Obama's and Trump's terms. I think the failure of Congress by both parties has much to do with it.

I don’t recall asking for an open border nor did I vote for xiden who gave it, nor will I be voting for him again
MAGA asked for Trump to get immunity. Got it a little early. Will that end up biting MAGA in the butt? :cool-45:

#LIVEINFEAR

1720291458720.png

All too true When SCOTUS comes up with a ruling that disappoints Patriots there is always a lot of grumbling and finger pointing. But the Democrats are ridiculous. When SCOTUS rules in their favor they cheer. When it doesn't they call for its destruction.
Both sides do this, and you know it.

MAGA asked for Trump to get immunity. Got it a little early. Will that end up biting MAGA in the butt? :cool-45:

#LIVEINFEAR
Well I think folks were just asking for scotus to apply the law. Which they did

That case has nothing to with xiden not enforcing immigration laws, as he was not going to be prosecuted for that.

Well I think folks were just asking for scotus to apply the law. Which they did

That case has nothing to with xiden not enforcing immigration laws, as he was not going to be prosecuted for that.
So, you’re not worried about SEAL Team 6? Why not?

#UTRUSTJOE

Sleepy Joe WARNING the SCOTUS....is not a good thing.

First jacked up joe, then sleepy joe. Sleepy Joe rolled McCarthy on Social Security AND the Debt Limit. Snoreleone fell asleep daily during his trial. He cannot remember his anniversary, he was showed a picture E. Jean Carroll (whom he raped) and said the woman in the picture was his ex-wife Marla Maples. He rants about sharks and batteries.

Batteries, sharks, water, and Mack The Finger are a desperate combination,

Democrats finally have their chance to overthrow Constitutional law after fifty years of federal education that taught kids how to put a condom on a banana and how to be hypocrites who enjoy the benefits of a free Country but hate it at the same time. The current media today mostly consists of former traitors and criminals who fled to Canada to avoid the draft and were pardoned by the Peanut man. The point is that generations of Americans who were educated after WW2 are clueless about the Constitution and they believe everything the media tells them about Supreme Court decisions. The current decision wasn't new law, it affirmed the Constitutional protection afforded to a sitting president against frivolous suits and judicial efforts to arrest the President of the United States when the opposition party doesn't agree with his decisions. Simple basic Constitutional law spun into a crazy rant against Trump and the Supreme Count.

Why are you pretending that this is something just the Left does? The Right does the exact same thing. EXACT
I’ve never seen a Judge accuse of “treasonous” things in a ruling as radical Sotomayor did. She’s charging up the radical violent base

I’ve never seen a Judge accuse of “treasonous” things in a ruling as radical Sotomayor did. She’s charging up the radical violent base
The decision she was dissenting to was pretty damn extreme, giving an extraordinary amount of power to the president… talk about radical! I thought y’all were anti commie? How do you cheer this on?

Exactly, you don’t feel you’re going to suffer Trump’s retribution and you trust Joe. :dunno:

#IGOWITHJOE
I have no idea what you are talking about. No, I don’t trust xiden, I don’t think he has a clue what he is doing

Forum List

Back