Maduro steals election in Venezuela.

I support weakening all of the Wests enemies, yes.

Ukraine is a corrupt country, but they are in our orbit of influence. That's how the world works. Nations have interests and values, sometimes they don't always intersect but they must ALWAYS be maintained and expanded.
Proving once again how utterly uninformed you are.

How the hell are we “not far from it” ? :cuckoo:

American military specifically does not interfere in civilian elections.

And who was it that was looking to use military to confiscate voting machines? Trump.

A draft executive order by then-President Donald Trump and his allies that would have directed the Pentagon to confiscate voting machines after the 2020 election

Last edited:
I guess the people of Venezuela like living in abject poverty in an ultraliberal state? Good for them, then, since that's what they received.

Maybe the US electorate will vote for a continuation of liberal inflation and the kind of dying cities that we are seeing in Liberal Heckholes like New York and San Fran?

We shall see.

Despite all polls showing that Maduro would lose -- POOF! Magically he got enough votes to maintain power, and it didn't even look that close, 51% to 44%. Democrats here in this country are taking notes.

You can't vote your way out of Communism!

Guess they got just enough "mail in votes" to get it done.

Democrats use the same tactics to steal elections in our country.

Two things...first Reagan broke the law and him and Bush I should have been jailed for what they did in Panama and for selling arms to our enemies.

Second, we moved our focus from our part of the world to the Middle East. While we were spending trillions in Iraq and Afghanistan, China was spending their money in Latin and South America helping those countries and gaining influence in them.

Selling arms to Iran was bad?

What about handing them billions of dollars? Was that bad?

Selling arms to Iran was bad?

What about handing them billions of dollars? Was that bad?

yes, that was bad too.

See, when one is not a partisan hack they can point out the bad from both sides.

Sadly it is a feeling you will never understand.

And hell, selling arms to Iran was about the least bad thing we did in that whole affair.

I guess the people of Venezuela like living in abject poverty in an ultraliberal state? Good for them, then, since that's what they received.

Maybe the US electorate will vote for a continuation of liberal inflation and the kind of dying cities that we are seeing in Liberal Heckholes like New York and San Fran?

We shall see.
Why don't you study the history of Venezuela back to 1920? There was no middle class and along comes Hugo Chavez.

People were reluctant to tell pollsters they were voting for Trump.
You think Venezuelans were reluctant to say they were voting for the dictator?

It just blows my mind how Americans can take every single incident in the whole world and somehow tie it back to the US as if the entire world revolves around us.

yes, that was bad too.

See, when one is not a partisan hack they can point out the bad from both sides.

Sadly it is a feeling you will never understand.

And hell, selling arms to Iran was about the least bad thing we did in that whole affair.

yes, that was bad too.

Really? Giving billions to Iran was bad?
If selling them $48 million in weapons was a jailable offence,
handing them billions should have resulted in hanging or a firing squad.
Right?

I know, fighting communists was worse. DURR

Really? Giving billions to Iran was bad?
If selling them $48 million in weapons was a jailable offence,
handing them billions should have resulted in hanging or a firing squad.
Right?

Yes, that is what i just said....what part confused you?

I know, fighting communists was worse. DURR

Propping up a drug lord dictator in the name of fighting communism was worse

Supporting said drug lord dictator with our military and finances in the name of fighting communism was worse

Turning a blind eye to the murders and torturing done by said drug lord dictator in the name of fighting communism was worse

Supporting said drug lord dictator with our military and finances in the name of fighting communism was worse

Turning a blind eye to the murders and torturing done by said drug lord dictator in the name of fighting communism was worse

You said firing squad? Or you said hanging?

Noriega was worse than communism advancing in South and Central America?

Forum List

Back