New Fox Poll Favorability Rating

Her far left wing proposals and ideas are going to be a much greater obstacle for her to overcome.
Meanwhile in the real world she is already beginning to poll better than the convict.
Gee, it's already beginning to look like running a convicted felon for POTUS wasn't such a great idea after all.

Meanwhile in the real world she is already beginning to poll better than the convict.
Gee, it's already beginning to look like running a convicted felon for POTUS wasn't such a great idea after all.
Like I said, she’ll get a brief bump because of the Biden withdrawal. When she is out on the campaign trail and forced to defend the failed policies of the current administration and address her specific failures, she’ll flame out.

Like I said, she’ll get a brief bump because of the Biden withdrawal. When she is out on the campaign trail and forced to defend the failed policies of the current administration and address her specific failures, she’ll flame out.
We will see. She is running against a deeply flawed candidate. It's not hard to look good when her opponent is just a piece of shit.

Y'all lefties might have a chance after all if you can really kick out a sitting president that democrats voted to support and replace him on the ticket without a primary or a freaking convention. It's last weeks news anyway.
Biden dropped out. Are you suggesting the dems shouldnt have a candidate? What laws were broken? Please be specific.

Trump didnt even get a bump post shooting and post JD Vance announcement. He's in trouble. America hates Trump.

Trump didnt even get a bump post shooting and post JD Vance announcement. He's in trouble. America hates Trump.
Get prepared to be bitterly disappointed. Trump didn’t need a bump. That’s why Biden withdrew. He was getting his ass kicked.

Dispute anything I said.
You didn’t post anything worth refuting. When you do, I will.

Here was my response dumb-ass. …… Get prepared to be bitterly disappointed. Trump didn’t need a bump. That’s why Biden withdrew. He was getting his ass kicked.

Trump got his bump. That’s why Biden ended his campaign.

You didn’t post anything worth refuting. When you do, I will.

Here was my response dumb-ass. …… Get prepared to be bitterly disappointed. Trump didn’t need a bump. That’s why Biden withdrew. He was getting his ass kicked.

Trump got his bump. That’s why Biden ended his campaign.
Sure I did. You just can't refute what I said.

Is there one intelligent liberal here? If there is, please post something which demonstrates that.

Trump is now behind Kamala in some polls.
He was behind Biden in some polls too.

Right now she’s getting the benefit of Biden withdrawing. Democrats are jazzed up about that.

Kamala Harris will no longer get that benefit when she’s forced to defend the current administration’s failures and the role she played in those failures.

Forum List

Back