Former Trump rival Nikki Haley demands 'Haley Voters for Harris' to 'cease and desist'

The people who made twitter didn’t want that and had no obligation to support it. I agreed with them.

Did Twitter remove misinformation tweets regarding Trump? That is a rhetorical question as we both know they didn’t. Their opposition was purely political. They weren’t operating on some higher moral plane.

It definitely isn’t, which is why Trump was sued for his fake university that defrauded Americans.

Haley is trying to shut down the speech of her former supporters.
If it isn’t what did you say anything about it?

More deception in politics. Maybe if we lie enough there will be enough fools who believe us!

EXCLUSIVE – Former U.N. ambassador and former South Carolina Gov. Nikki Haley is demanding that a group claiming to represent former Haley voters who support the presidential campaign of Vice President Kamala Harris stop using her name.

"Kamala Harris and I are total opposites on every issue. Any attempt to use my name to support her or her agenda is deceptive and wrong," Haley said in a statement shared first with Fox News on Tuesday. "I support Donald Trump because he understands we need to make America strong, safe, and prosperous."

Haley's comments were directed toward a political action committee (PAC) that was previously known as "Haley Voters for Biden."

Why do you hate freedom of speech?

Do you think a court would agree with that assessment? Her name is not only unique but it is at a critical time of an election.

Can I contact people and say "hey, I have an RFK, PAC, care to donate"? I can then make a PAC called "The RFK PAC CANADA" and accept all donations? I don't even need to misrepresent myself as they are doing.

I could even put in fine print "the RFK PAC applied 5% of donated funds to RFK campaign, we with hold 95% for administration fees"

Can it be proven they did not ever vote for Haley?

Did Twitter remove misinformation tweets regarding Trump? That is a rhetorical question as we both know they didn’t. Their opposition was purely political. They weren’t operating on some higher moral plane.
Twitter has every right as owners of the platform to remove any post for any reason. Your judgment on their morality is misguided and irrelevant. Morality is subjective and their decisions is perfectly defensible from that standpoint as well.

We saw some appalling attacks on the first amendment in Texas and Florida in an attempt to deprive social media platforms like Twitter of their constitutional rights to do so.

• Funny
Reactions: DBA
I do it to rile up overly sensitive, monkey see-monkey do Democrats. I can see it's working. MAGA
So, not getting paid to sound like a retard. You just do it because you are a retard? Thanks, that does answer my question.

Forum List

Back