Biden to Address Nation in Prime Time Speech Wednesday Night 7/24/2024

/——/ “Biden said as recently as YESTERDAY that he's going to be engaged in the last 6 months of his presidency. And going to be fighting to advance his policies, foreign and domestic.”
He also said he wasn’t dropping out of the race. How can you take anything he says seriously?

So you're going to ignore Joe Biden on why he will be speaking on Wednesday rather than on Saturday.

Um. okay. Then why are you asking if you're just going to ignore any answer and all evidence?

Its baseless speculation, backed by nothing. And contradicted by sound evidence.

Biden said as recently as YESTERDAY that he's going to be engaged in the last 6 months of his presidency. And going to be fighting to advance his policies, foreign and domestic.

As clear an indication as possible that you just don't know what you're talking about.

There's absolutely nothing indicating that Biden will removed via the 25th amendment. Literally nothing.

Your predictions of legal outcomes have an abysmal record. This is no different.
Lol

Sure. Sure. :itsok:

Lol

Sure. Sure. :itsok:

Its okay. No one was taking your speculative nonsense seriously. And Biden most definitely won't be resigning on Wednesday. Nor is there the slightest indication that Biden will be removed by the 25th amendment.

But don't let the complete lack of evidence to support your position, nor the overwhelming evidence contradicting it stop you from making shit up.

It never has before.

Biden is more fit to serve as President on his worst day then Trump is on his best day.
Sweetie, Biden has NEVER been fit to serve as a commander-in-chief of anything. Opening the borders proved that to any thinking, patriotic, American if they didn't always know that.

Why would he resign?
/——/ A talking head on 710 heart Radio said if Dementia Joe resigns, KamelToe becomes POTUS, and it could take weeks to approve a new VP. That means democRATs lose their tie breaker vote in the Senate, allowing the GOP to block or pass its own legislation.
Something to consider.

Sweetie, Biden has NEVER been fit to serve as a commander-in-chief
You're projecting. When Trump was president there was chaos and a crisis of some kind nearly every week. Trump should be in a nursing home not in the Oval Office.

Last edited:
So you're going to ignore Joe Biden on why he will be speaking on Wednesday rather than on Saturday.

Um. okay. Then why are you asking if you're just going to ignore any answer and all evidence?
/—-/ I’m not asking that. I never believe anything Dementia Joe says. I’m asking why you can believe anything Joe says.

Its okay. No one was taking your speculative nonsense seriously.

Your reaction suggests that you were.

Damn, you’re worthless
And Biden most definitely won't be resigning on Wednesday.
🥱

No. It’s not definite. It remains a possibility. And your worship of that demented old pervert white guy doesn’t convert your statements into truth. It is true that his resignation is unlikely. But a decision to remain is not a certainty.

Plus, in a risk vs reward calculation, if the DNC concludes that it would assist Kamalalala, you can be sure that they would approve finishing-off their coup by invoking the 25th Amendment.

Last edited:
/—-/ I’m not asking that. I never believe anything Dementia Joe says. I’m asking why you can believe anything Joe says.

You weren't asking why there was a delay?

1721763946429.png

Because I'm pretty sure you were. And Biden answered that question: because he has COVID and would be out for 3 or 4 days.

You just ignored him. Good luck with that

Your reaction suggest you were.

Damn, you’re worthless

🥱

No. It’s not definite. It remains a possibility. And your worship of that demented old pervert white guy doesn’t convert your statements into truth. It is true that his resignation is unlikely. But it is not a certainty.

Plus, in a risk vs reward calculation, if the DNC concludes that it would assist Kamalalala, you can be sure that they would approve finishing-off their coup by invoking the 25th Amendment.

Not a possibility backed by the slightest evidence. Its specultive nonsense backed by nothing, and contradicted by evidence.

Your willingness to entertain your imagination over what the evidence suggests.....is why your predictions are so poor.

Which the evidence suggests that Wednesday will demonstrate again.

Not a possibility backed by the slightest evidence. Its specultive nonsense backed by nothing, and contradicted by evidence.

Your willingness to entertain your imagination over what the evidence suggests.....is why your predictions are so poor.

Which the evidence suggests that Wednesday will demonstrate again.
😂😆🤣

/——/ A talking head on 710 heart Radio said if Dementia Joe resigns, KamelToe becomes POTUS, and it could take weeks to approve a new VP. That means democRATs lose their tie breaker vote in the Senate, allowing the GOP to block or pass its own legislation.
Something to consider.

Which is one more reason he will not resign. Not that I think a single law will be passed and signed any time between now and the election. This is the most do nothing Congress we might have ever had.

There is no positive that comes out of him doing so, at least not from the Dems point of view.

You weren't asking why there was a delay?

View attachment 982658

Because I'm pretty sure you were. And Biden answered that question: because he has COVID and would be out for 3 or 4 days.

You just ignored him. Good luck with that
/——/ Oh please. Covid is so 2019. Joe didn’t even wear a mask. And that didn’t stop him from speaking the last time he had it.
I think there was a rush to force him out by the big donors. And yes, that is speculation on my part.

• Thanks
Reactions: Ava
You're projecting. When Trump was president there was chaos and a crisis of some kind nearly every week. Trump should be in a nursing home not in the Oval Office.
Progs politicians, Prog media, Prog entertainers, RINOS and swampers made it look that way. We need increase the real GDP the ax minus any tariffs affect. Progs did not do that. We need value for any legislation printed up. If Trump and the republicans if empowered passes legislation on roads and bridges the money needs to go to that. No like Joe and the gang and all that legislation passed with little of it making it to what we were told it was intended for. The Progs trickle up theory stopped at the top for that was the bottom. Many of the rest of the peasants got screwed.

/——/ Oh please. Covid is so 2019. Joe didn’t even wear a mask. And that didn’t stop him from speaking the last time he had it.
I think there was a rush to force him out by the big donors. And yes, that is speculation on my part.
That's what I think. The money was drying up. Biden was losing.

Forum List

Back