Biden to Address Nation in Prime Time Speech Wednesday Night 7/24/2024

/——/ Oh please. Covid is so 2019. Joe didn’t even wear a mask. And that didn’t stop him from speaking the last time he had it.
I think there was a rush to force him out by the big donors. And yes, that is speculation on my part.

Laughing.....so we should ignore Joe Biden on his own recovery from COVID, and instead believe you, citing yourself?

Um, why? You have no idea what you're talking about.

You MAGA souls are too conditioned to accept your own imagination as evidence. Outside your echo chambers, you making shit up doesn't amount to much.

Since you are so sure, you willing to wager on this?
I'm assuming that was a rhetorical question?? ;)

But in case not...."No Harps. But don't take it personally...I don't gamble."

I'm assuming that was a rhetorical question?? ;)

But in case not...."No Harps. But don't take it personally...I don't gamble."

It was not rhetorical question, it was a "do you really believe the shit you post on here" question.

The answer is no.

Laughing.....so we should ignore Joe Biden on his own recovery from COVID, and instead believe you, citing yourself?

Um, why? You have no idea what you're talking about.

You MAGA souls are too conditioned to accept your own imagination as evidence. Outside your echo chambers, you making shit up doesn't amount to much.
/——/ Dementia Joe had the sniffles and had to hide for three days.
What a trooper.
Our guys got shot but still in the race.

It looks like he was over Covid yesterday and the day before and today. Doesn't he realize that America needs reassurance and freaking leadership? If he isn't up to it he needs to bow out and the media needs to stop making excuses.

• Brilliant
Reactions: Ava

Forum List

Back