Some Democrats start calling for Biden to step aside and 'throw in the towel' on 2024

Biden looked significantly better in interviews in say 2018, than he looks now....NBC's Christian Welker had a package that shows that in all of its stark reality...For this administration to outright lie to the American people about this is shocking to say the least....

Look Dems, I understand, you're dealt the hand you must defend, but this administration is not running on any discernable agenda, no clear vision of where they want to take the country, and no transparency...

If the Liberals of USMB want to honestly address this, then I say let them have a swing at it, but I don't think they will....

The way he is walking now compared to just a year ago, you have to seriously wonder if something other than age is going on.
Nah, I remember when my Father visited me when he was 81 years old, and had the same shuffling gate...When you age your balance and stability are unsure, and as a result older people have to shuffle their step so that they don't fall, because a fall can be deadly.

But will Jill listen? Probably not, 'power' apparently is more important to her than her husbands health.

We could replace him with hunter, then we could still use all the campagn stuff that says "Biden" on it.

And the fact that he's a convicted felon should attract some republican voters too.

We could replace him with hunter, then we could still use all the campagn stuff that says "Biden" on it.

And the fact that he's a convicted felon should attract some republican voters too.
You probably could replace him with Hunter....What would be the real difference?

It will definitely be strong. Lots of changes. So we'll see
You knew he was unqualified in 2020. You decided to worry about anything health wise as it got closer to 2024. You put party above the nation blatantly. And using you I mean the Prog Party. The mistake was Kamala. You went for the whole enchilada to check the boxes. She had many in her VP administration who quit or left even as she shows no leadership abilities and should be living in a city street home running a family. And there is nothing wrong with that.

You knew he was unqualified in 2020. You decided to worry about anything health wise as it got closer to 2024. You put party above the nation blatantly. And using you I mean the Prog Party. The mistake was Kamala. You went for the whole enchilada to check the boxes. She had many in her VP administration who quit or left even as she shows no leadership abilities and should be living in a city street home running a family. And there is nothing wrong with that.
bite your tongue

Mac1958 is never wrong about anything

If you doubt it just ask him

tenor.gif

Forum List

Back