Black Americans demand to know what ‘Black jobs’ are after Trump debate comment

Mashmont,

Trump didn't do shit for us. But he told whites he did everything and you guys believed it. Bden has done far more.
He gave blacks the lowest unemployment rate in history, but you don’t do jobs. All you do is whine and cry that others should give you shit, lazy white Boi.

By the federal govt and states that give first contract bids to minority businesses

By the federal govt that allows for open borders
Wrong.

In December 2021, the Biden administration announced a new goal: to increase the percentage of federal contract dollars going to SDBs to 15% by government fiscal year 2025.

And there are no open borders. You're making me laugh. You claim to be a black woman, :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

What’s stupid is that black woman doesn’t have a job at the grocery story anymore because xiden’s open border policy
Hell, black women, black men, white women, white men, and especially so for the youth starter uppers with a first job needed. They have now a very limited field to choose from, and are all losing potential job's due to the massive influx of migrants coming in, and it was all because of an open invitation to flood the country with cheap slave like labor.

The cause was the harsh but giddy rhetoric spewed out of the Democrat's mouth's as soon as Biden got in, and afterwards started reversing Trump policies in retaliation over their personal anguish that they've had towards Trump since he came down the escalator.

So it's screw America with these people, because it's all about retaliation with the Democrat's by what they feel or relay by their actions taken, and they will burn this country to the ground in everyway imaginable if allowed to continue to rise to the highest levels of our government without proper vetting.

He gave blacks the lowest unemployment rate in history, but you don’t do jobs. All you do is whine and cry that others should give you shit, lazy white Boi.
I get very angry when other blacks like IM2 pretend to speak for me.

I know the history and don't care. I made the decision to run my own life without regard to any perceived wrongdoings of the past.
You're white. And you're evidence of how the wrongdoing continues now.

Yeah. I have never seen any politician in my life get this kind of blind support for anything he says or does.
Oh you mean you never knew that the black people voted for Democrats almost 98% of the time ?

Forum List

Back