Black Americans demand to know what ‘Black jobs’ are after Trump debate comment

They refuse to admit their orange bag O' shit's arguments were stupid, racist and classist. Then they want to paint him as their 'every man' superhero. :auiqs.jpg: This is logic that can only exist in a CULT vacuum.
Blacks love President Trump because they know what he did for them in his first term.

They refuse to admit their orange bag O' shit's arguments were stupid, racist and classist. Then they want to paint him as their 'every man' superhero. :auiqs.jpg: This is logic that can only exist in a CULT vacuum.
Yeah. I have never seen any politician in my life get this kind of blind support for anything he says or does.

Look white boy, I get tired of you whiny cucks who bitch about how unfair things are for white boys even after the government has given you everything, telling non whites they are whining. I don't have to define what blacks jobs are to you mfs. Ask trump what a black job is, he's the one who made the claim. The fact is that trump showed the nation that he is a white, racist, piece of shit. And if you support him, or vote for him, you are no better.
I am 4% East African, therefore I am black.

If you don't what a black job is, then you can't use the term black unemployment, because they refer to the same thing. Can't you get that through your head?
I can and I did. There are no black jobs, there are blacks employed on jobs and that's why the term black unemployment is used. Now get that through your white racist skull.

I can and I did. There are no black jobs, there are blacks employed on jobs and that's why the term black unemployment is used. Now get that through your white racist skull.
"blacks employed on jobs" = black jobs. Which is exactly what Trump meant.

No, it was a black job until an illegal alien took it away

I am 4% East African, therefore I am black.
96 percent white doesn't make you black and trying to make claims about how there are black jobs is something only a racist white boy would do.

96 percent white doesn't make you black and trying to make claims about how there are black jobs is something only a racist white boy would do.
Listen, soul brother, you don't get to make the determination what percent makes someone black. I'm a black man, and you don't get to speak for me. Understand?

"blacks employed on jobs" = black jobs. Which is exactly what Trump meant.
No, that's not what trump meant. If he meant that, he would have said that immigration is affecting black employment. Understand this white boy, we who face racism, know it when we see it. Those who particpate in racism try excusing it with flimsy bs like you just did.

Forum List

Back