🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

why even after tonight's debate the left may be stuck with Biden ..

The debate for Joe wasnt about just winning. He was already behind in the polls. Biden needed to do something dramatic and profound in the debate in order to turn opinions about him around. He did the opposite of that. His numbers will now drop even further.

You democrats are now in this position specifically because, you all defended him for 3.5 years. You said he had a good economy. You said there wasnt a crisis at the border. You said he wasnt senile. You could have replaced him LONG ago, but you all lied and said he was awesome, so now youre stuck with him.

Democrats deserve Biden. Your dishonesty and blind tribalism is why you guys are about to get trounced. Karma is a bitch.
They should have to ride him out. They used him as the standard while we all told them what they are just learning, taking a step outside their bubble.

They should have to go down with the ship.

Works on the assumption that the dem rank and file won't understand the gravity of the situation.

ONly because Newsome isn't as well known. Still more than enough time to do a rollout.
That's a very good assumption, based on observable facts. In all seriousness, WHICHEVER party replaced their front runner now after voters have gotten invested in them will face a huge backlash, at least for the current cycle. No, I think democrats are stuck with him and will have to ride that train right into the canyon.

They should have to ride him out.
They WILL have to. Its Bidens choice and his family rides out the statute of limitations on their crimes if he wins. If he isnt the president, they all go to prison.

Biden will NEVER drop out. Ive been saying this for two years.

Last edited:
That debate was so bad, there probably wont be a second debate. That was the most lopsided debate ive ever watched.
They agreed to two. Question is, will Biden show or no show. I really do not know. That was the worst performance on any debate, presidential or not, I have ever seen. Heck, we amateurs do better here, though cameras not on us.

They agreed to two. Question is, will Biden show or no show. I really do not know. That was the worst performance on any debate, presidential or not, I have ever seen. Heck, we amateurs do better here, though cameras not on us.
I would probably freeze in a national debate on live tv, but I havent been a politician on camera for 40 straight years. Still, if you put me on camera doing MY job, i would be nervous, but I would not fail. Biden failed badly, and not in a way that people think he can recover from next time. He isnt getting any younger.

They WILL have to. Its Bidens choice and his family rides out the statute of limitations on their crimes if he wins. If he isnt the president, they all go to prison.

Biden will NEVER drop out. Ive been saying this for two years.
The DNC will make any power move they can. Just look at recent history

• Diabolically Trashed Kavanaugh as a rapist and Coney Barrett as a radical zealot
  • Hired Russia to make the Steele Dossier disinformation and then claimed Trump was Working with Russia for years, knowing they were lying.
  • Said Trump was illegitimately elected in 2016
  • wire tapped Trump tower
  • used the deep state intelligence to brand the Biden laptop as disinformation even though it was true, and they knew it was true, the whole time
  • impeached Trump at the end of his presidency because they hated him and they could
  • Constantly lie about Trumps involvement in January 6th
  • weaponized the DOJ to go after specifically conservative targets and ignore major Democrat crimes.
  • Sent DOJ operatives to spearhead the NY prosecution of Trump, trying to jail their chief political opponent.

The list goes on. They don’t play by the rules or have any good faith. The GOP owes them 10 times over

That debate was so bad, there probably wont be a second debate. That was the most lopsided debate ive ever watched.
I honestly think Trump was sub par.. he just looked like Ronald Reagan next to Biden.

Trump missed many opportunities to drive the stake into the Democrat establishment by attacking their policies, not Biden himself.

For example.. Biden never said he’d restrict late term abortion (infanticide). Trump needed to stop the momentum, halt, and point at Biden and say his party supports killing 9 month old babies in the womb, and call to average democrat voters and say to search your heart and common sense, and if that seems off or radical, maybe where the Democrat is going is not where you may want to be.

Trump should have spoken more to the people, not trying to reply to the moderators

I honestly think Trump was sub par.. l
It was the best debate performance he has ever had. He was VERY disciplined. There were a number of tactics that he employed perfectly. We knew he was going to be assaulted about stupid January 6th, but his response was perfect...

"On January 6th we had the strongest economy in our nations history. On January 6th we had the lowest immigration numbers in history...etc."

even though Bidens performance was a historic disaster and many Dems would love to have another candidate [esp Newsom] be installed at the convention there are 2 major problems that may prevent that ..

1st .. sidestepping the first black female VP in favor of a rich white elitist may not go over well with the Dems woke identity obsessed faction of their voter base ..

2nd .. Trump polls better against both Newsom than he does against Biden !

As I said in another thread, after the Titanic hit the iceberg, changing captains isn't going to save them. They're going down.

They cannot, and should not even try, and certainly not with Kamala Harris or Gavin Newsom.

OK, Joe sucked on stage last night. Bid deal. There has not be a first presidential debate in memory, for a sitting President, where the sitting president came close to winning. That is a fact. That obviously includes all two term presidents, as well as the one-term Presidents, such as Donald Trump, George W. Bush, and Jimmy Carter. The debate is not what elects Presidents. It is only a factor. I am amazed to see the number of people that choke on one bad performance, as if again memory fails to remember, all sitting presidents

Many Trumpers on here, said there was no need to watch the debate, at all, and tried repeatedly to influence others not to even watch. They were wrong, though I wish I had not watched the train wreck in person, but train wreck, it was.

I still support Joe Biden, as having an administrative team, that has done well for the country, with the big exception of immigration. I support, aid to Ukraine, to prevent the invading Russians from taking over another country, that does not wish to be under Russian Rule and stands in the way of Russian attempt on other breakaways, and NATO itself, while Trump would give it away, as if meaningless. I of course support NATO and know, if Ukraine falls, it will endanger NATO and EU countries, possibly becoming the first major event of World War III. We are respected and appreciated by our allies once again. In dangerous times, it is good to have friends, that know we will sound the alarm and stand up to support freedom from the tyranny of rogue nations across the world with our economic partners.

I see the the US economy in economic terms, the envy of the world, having bounce back from COVID at a progressive rate, never seen under Trump, except for excessive inflation, the first two years. That inflation, mostly caused by Trump's dumping $8.4 Trillion Dollars of free money short term support into the economy during Covid, not on building or producing, but simply free money, which is always inflationary, by any economist standard ever. It is amazing the inflation rate was broken after only two years, though still left with higher prices, due to "Ratchet Effect". It is good to see wages continuing to advance for working people and the increasing value of homes, increasing the net worth of homeowners across the country, as we worked for it, and this perk not reserved for the top 1%, trump loves, so well. I heard trump talk about food going up 100, 200, 300, 400 percent, another trump debate lie. The truth being closer to 25%, which is sad, but there is no better time to raise prices (if you are a businessman) than with a monetary money dump, direct to middle and lower income people, (many of whom spend everything they make) employment rapidly rising, and wage hikes for basically the first time in this century, other than the top 1 or 2%, to whom all money flows.

Though Joe did a piss poor job of articulating it coherently last night, I favor the Democratic viewpoint on abortion, as I support women's rights, as the Supremes used to support women rights, before turning it over to the states, to take away women's right to make decisions with their doctor, not at the whim of the Right Wing that would (where possible) deny even the people at large to have a say in what they think policy should be, less they choose to keep big government out of women's pants, as we all now know, they favor big government making personal decisions for women, if they can possibly avoid and open referendum. This is understandable, as the Anti-Abortion zealots consistently lose on those, when the people get to decide, rather than be dictated to, so their only choice is to deny voters a chance to vote.

Last, but not least, is the character and love of country of the two men, our constitution, our laws, our values. Joe is the hands down winner, as Trump totally failed on all of these. Trump could very well be the downfall of our republic, based on our constitution, laws and mechanisms of government. I have preached on this, ever since I came to board, and that was before Trump's moves to repeatedly lie about the election, overthrow the election, and even send a trump mob to The Capital. Now again, he says he will not promise to support the outcome of the election, just as he never has, nor will he, in the future, if he does not win, even if it takes rabble-rousing and violence.
I can’t believe I read all your post..🙃

even though Bidens performance was a historic disaster and many Dems would love to have another candidate [esp Newsom] be installed at the convention there are 2 major problems that may prevent that ..

1st .. sidestepping the first black female VP in favor of a rich white elitist may not go over well with the Dems woke identity obsessed faction of their voter base ..

2nd .. Trump polls better against both Newsom than he does against Biden !

We as a party would be worse off with convict.

I like being convict free

I agree, but let's look at the reality.

This is the rematch no one really wanted.

If the argument becomes Biden's Age vs. Trump's age/misogyny/racism/corruption/insanity, there are a lot of people who will still not want either.

Having a younger consensus candidate tap in would eliminate that problem, and have someone who can take the fight to Trump.

The only reason Biden isn’t a convict is because he’s too unstable to stand trial and the Justice Department is leftwing corrupted.

IF the Democrats run him in November, I will still vote for him.

Joe muffed his presentation

Trump exposed his unfamiliarity with truth, facts, reality and most importantly he has zero inner core value of decency and love of humanity with all the faults that come with being human.

Trump was the fucking mess in the debate. Let’s hope a good number of undecided idiots see it that way.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back