🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The RNC got a chick with tattoos on her forehead and Linda Fornos to pitch Donald Trump? WTF….We’re so phucked.

Go call Taylor Swift and tell her to start writing that Joe Biden song now, I'm sure she's spending hours a day on it

:laughing0301:
I got that information from a knowledgeable person with a history of credibility. I never claimed God told me, like you hypocritical MAGA cult members do.

I got that information from a knowledgeable person with a history of credibility. I never claimed God told me, like you hypocritical MAGA cult members do.

hahahahahahah SURE you did. Do you work for the rag that made it up? Well, your timing was way off. Since you made this prescient declaration, Biden tanked at the debate, ostracized half his own party and donors, and let the SS lapse, which resulted in this weekend.

TS is on top of the world. She was NEVER, EVER going to "write a song" for Biden and she sure will not now.

One more thing. You realize everyone in her orbit has to sign NDAs right? You've heard of those?

hahahahahahah SURE you did. Do you work for the rag that made it up? Well, your timing was way off. Since you made this prescient declaration, Biden tanked at the debate, ostracized half his own party and donors, and let the SS lapse, which resulted in this weekend.

TS is on top of the world. She was NEVER, EVER going to "write a song" for Biden and she sure will not now.

One more thing. You realize everyone in her orbit has to sign NDAs right? You've heard of those?
I said it was being planned/discussed. There is still plenty time for an endorsement. Delaying until closer to the election might be more effective anyway.

Yeah, you are no conservative.

Nice try fascist swine.

The man has a point.

It took an assassination for the righties to get off their butts.

The question is whether they'll remain standing or sit back down again.

There's still 5 months left before the election.

The man has a point.

It took an assassination for the righties to get off their butts.

The question is whether they'll remain standing or sit back down again.

There's still 5 months left before the election.
No, he has no point. He is an agent provocateur. He is trying to make true conservatives look bad at best, and get you arrested and imprisoned at worst.

Forum List

Back