🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Anti Christ

The Trump Shooting was of course Staged.

Of course it was staged and Miles Mathis provides all of the anticipated links and support evidence .

This a deeply(!) researched paper , fairly lengthy and complex.
Beyond most peoples attention span and comprehension skills .
But that's nothing new .

Like Kennedy and 9/11 ( largest and most obvious examples) it will probably take many years for this truth to seep out , be understood and slowly accepted at anything like a consensus basis ..
But that's the way things have been on this planet for a considereasble time and no investigative committee report will release any part of the real story that it does not want released .
And after , say20 years or more , the truth will be of no great interest to almost anybody unless we , as a species , change hugely .

Start naming the evil deeds, your rating system, the scores of each deed, and the total.
we are not here to keep a "scorecard" at some satanic all star game. some evil is so obvious that i wouldn't buy a time share from them.

how many actual FRAUD judgements and settlements does it take before you become a little skeptical?

Wrong. Trump has not been cheated. Trump was arrested for crimes he comitted.

Obama did not have the blind cult following or people who stormed the capital trying to give him a third term.
LOL. Obama's followers are definitely a CULT, just like global warming people are in a CULT.

LOL. Obama's followers are definitely a CULT, just like global warming people are in a CULT.
not at all, but if dear leader says so i suppose i need to meditate on that ultimate truth.

nobody would kill for obama or the little sweedish girl, and certainly not biden . trump can drop a hint in a tweet and presto. pelosi gets the hammer.

Forum List

Back