🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

No, I never said his reasoning. Unlike you, I'm not making shit up.

As far as where I stand on this, I condemned this attack. This kind of violence has no place in a democracy. The appropriate place to beat Trump is at the polls, not with a firearm.
We also are aware of the fact, that a good number of you children are impulsive, irrational, and just plain obsessed with Trump. Bad combination for the progressive cult.

Again, so what? That's not proof of Crooks' motive for registering as a Republican.
You’re actually right on that, but the longer the fbi withholds what they find in Crook’s social media, the more that feeds conspiracies….And, the dems had their narrative moments after the shooting, so, that lets most rational people know it’s bull shit…

We also are aware of the fact, that a good number of you children are impulsive, irrational, and just plain obsessed with Trump. Bad combination for the progressive cult.

Impulsive, irrational and just plain obsessed with Trump, you say?

lawanddisorder-1024x683.jpg

You’re actually right on that, but the longer the fbi withholds what they find in Crook’s social media, the more that feeds conspiracies….And, the dems had their narrative moments after the shooting, so, that lets most rational people know it’s bull shit…

No, conspiracies are fed by people like you making shit up.

Couldn't tell you. Nobody knows. Just like him registering as a Republican; nobody knows why.
No, we DO know he registered as a repub to interfere in their elections.

I know it's hard for you, but stop lying.

No, we DO know he registered as a repub to interfere in their elections.

I know it's hard for you, but stop lying.

LOL

You have no fucking clue that's the reason. But thanks for the laugh, watching you pretend like ya do.

Forum List

Back