🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

His dad owns 20 guns. His house has up Trump signs, he registered as Republican, he tried out for a shooting team at school, he wore apparel from a YouTube gun and explosive channel, his classmates say he was conservative, he dressed in hunting gear, he was obviously…. a right wing culture guy. Those are facts. We know nothing about any political activities.
he donated to ActBlue.

Any document can be fabricated by Leftist scum, sincerely Dan Blabber. Well well, there’s one below? Is it any less real than your BS?

You're free to look up his record yourself. It's online. He was a registered Republican despite your idiotic response.

But thanks for letting the forum know how much that bothers you.

How do you explain the fact that he's on a recent video screaming "I Hate Republicans"?

You're pathetically grasping at straws, moron.

LOLOL

Easy explanation. You're a retard. :lmao:

That's not the shooter.

EVERYTHING!

rotfl-gif.288736

So, you think because someone on the internet anonymously doesn’t bring you ‘liberal Jane, or Jimmy’ saying that they’ve done that, that it never happens?

Like I said, stupid.

How would I know? You think I know him or something?

LOL

You wouldn't know because your comment was moronic. Nobody registers for a political party to vote against someone who isn't running for office.

Are you saying, you understand his reasoning? That might be true enough, seeing as both of you share your irrational hate for a man, based on ideological beliefs, and both of you share an ideology.

No, I never said his reasoning. Unlike you, I'm not making shit up.

As far as where I stand on this, I condemned this attack. This kind of violence has no place in a democracy. The appropriate place to beat Trump is at the polls, not with a firearm.

Ever heard of state and local elections, Moron?

LOL

You're such a dumbfuck, Dumbfuck. The claim I responded to was about Trump and Nikki Haley. That's not about a state or local election.

face-palm-gif.278959

Unlike you I have a life, go on deny this happened

My my look at that they did it in 2022

Take a big whiff of your cat piss, chug that box wine and say something else stupid 😂

LOLOL

Demented moron, Crooks did not register as a Republican to vote for Haley over Trump.

he donated to ActBlue.
Let's try this again:
  • Belonged to a local gun club range
  • Tried out for the HS rifle team
  • Loved to wear hunting gear
  • Classmates say he was conservative
  • Registered republican
  • Wears youtube gun and explosive site apparel
  • His home flies Trump signs
  • His dad owns 20 guns
  • He's a Pennsylvania white boy
  • May have given $15 once when he was 17 to someone