The Tennessee mass public school shooter told mental health professionals......

So I take you are in favor of red flag laws. When her psychiatrists were informed of her condition all her weapons should have been confiscated by law enforcement or she should have been prohibited from purchasing weapons. Good for you for recognizing that fact.

Nope…no need….she is already covered under existing laws, but like the Maine shooter, your God, the government, failed to take action…..

So you would be onboard with providing mental health care to folks in need?
Who will be the ones to determine who is in need, what defines "in need", and exactly what this care will consist of will be the sticking point, or at least it should be. Think of the current "threats to democracy" chanting right now. We all know who will pay for it. No one knows how it would likely be applied, or if mandatory testing would be needed.
mental.jpeg

Who will be the ones to determine who is in need, what defines "in need", and exactly what this care will consist of will be the sticking point, or at least it should be. Think of the current "threats to democracy" chanting right now. We all know who will pay for it. No one knows how it would likely be applied, or if mandatory testing would be needed. View attachment 966406

We need to have this conversation but the two sides will rarely work together now.

We need to have this conversation but the two sides will rarely work together now.

Because the democrats have actually decide that being evil is no big deal and that elections are for suckers.

Nope…no need….she is already covered under existing laws, but like the Maine shooter, your God, the government, failed to take action…..
Right. And the laws are the red flag laws. I'm glad we agree.

Wrong. Red flag laws are an answer to these issues. Your OP was right. Don’t backtrack now.

Red flag laws are dumb....every state already has involuntary committment laws that should be used....Red Flag laws are simply tools of anti-gun extremists to use legal warfare against normal gun owners...

it's the mental health community that has infiltrated our schools to groom kids Crep

~S~
Back in 1971 I met a young woman teacher. After a fairly brief interchange of ideas I thought "how in the hell is someone like this allowed in the same room with our kids."

The victims were evangelical Christians and the perp was a protected member of today's society so there is little outrage (or coverage) in the mainstream media about this particular school shooting.

Forum List

Back