Biden lost the debate. So what do democrats do now?

Did you see the tiny Biden Rally today? Jill did ALL THE TALKING. Biden never said a word and had the frozen statue look with the hands. So pathetic! Let the man retire and get him so comfortable bed to lay down in.

The election is not won

We can easily end up with a democrat president in novrmber

And any of them is a horror story of their own
I agree. dimocrap scum don't vote for the "Man' or the woman, they vote for the machine.

The dimocrap machine is what runs things, NOT the elected people. Yeah, sure, they can bring in a few individuals here and there, they can affect some small changes in some trivial, frivolous matters, but the dimocrap scum MACHINE is what runs things.

What is it? You ask?

A combination of heavy hitters in the DISGUSTING FILTH, the House and Senate, Hollywood, Academia, The Tech Industry and believe it or not..... The DNC.

A Hive Mind.

The dems have a huge problem on their hands

Should they ask joe biden to drop out of the 2024 election?

If so what if Jill Biden says no?

The last thing they want is s bloody political food fight at the convention

He could resign next week (with Jill’s permission)

But I think Kamala Harris is unelectable

So that option is off the table

It will be interesting so see what the democrats do
If they replace Biden with a white person, they loose more black votes to Trump.

The election is not won

We can easily end up with a democrat president in novrmber

And any of them is a horror story of their own
the post debate polls show you wrong. Trump will be president in jan 2025. the dem power brokers are scrambling to find a way to dump joe, but they have no one else and their own rules are preventing them from running someone else, then they have the Kamala problem, the can't ignore her as much as they would like to. they are in a box that they created when they chose joe to be Obama's puppet.

the post debate polls show you wrong. Trump will be president in jan 2025. the dem power brokers are scrambling to find a way to dump joe, but they have no one else and their own rules are preventing them from running someone else, then they have the Kamala problem, the can't ignore her as much as they would like to. they are in a box that they created when they chose joe to be Obama's puppet.
As far as hard and fast rules about changing the nominee go you and SweetSue92 agree that biden cannot be replaced at least in some states without his permission

I’m not an expert on this subject - or most subjects for that matter - so I wont argue the point any further

But as a practical matter I dont think Jill and Joe can stand up to the entire democrat party powers that be if they want biden to step down

Again, we’ll just have to wait and see how things work out

As far as hard and fast rules about changing the nominee go you and SweetSue92 agree that biden cannot be replaced at least in some states without his permission

I’m not an expert on this subject - or most subjects for that matter - so I wont argue the point any further

But as a practical matter I dont think Jill and Joe can stand up to the entire democrat party powers that be if they want biden to step down

Officially no one has been nominated yet

Officially no one has been nominated yet
The bidens have done the primaries where they secured delegates to the democrat convention

And its argued that the democrat national party is legally bound to nominate biden

I’m not so sure about that

But they could be right

We’ll see

As far as hard and fast rules about changing the nominee go you and SweetSue92 agree that biden cannot be replaced at least in some states without his permission I’m not an expert on this subject - or most subjects for that matter - so I wont argue the point any further But as a practical matter I dont think Jill and Joe can stand up to the entire democrat party powers that be if they want biden to step down
I saw the DNC convention process explained.
The 1st ballot is only by committed delegates, if Biden gets them all he wins the nomination
If Biden doesn't get all his committed votes on the 1st ballot then the 740 "super-delegates" can vote.

The kingmakers of the Democratic Party need to force Biden’s hand to dropout of the race. There’s no other way. If they don’t drop him they concede defeat

The kingmakers of the Democratic Party need to force Biden’s hand to dropout of the race. There’s no other way. If they don’t drop him they concede defeat

If they just leave the back screen door of the White House open, he'll wander away on his own.

Since the dems don't follow their own rules, it is very possible that senile ole joe will be replaced, then the dems real problem becomes what to do with Kamala.

I could have done much better than either of them in the "debate," but I'm 74-1/2 years old - too old to be President.

Keep in mind, y'all, that we still have more than four months to go before the election. This debate will be a distant memory by that time. I'm betting the September debate will not happen.

I could have done much better than either of them in the "debate," but I'm 74-1/2 years old - too old to be President.

Keep in mind, y'all, that we still have more than four months to go before the election. This debate will be a distant memory by that time. I'm betting the September debate will not happen.
Sept debate is very unlikely unless the dems find a way to dump joe and run someone else. Trump clearly won the debate last week and the dems know that joe cannot do another one without destroying the entire party.

Forum List

Back