Snopes.com confirms it is Ashly Biden's diary

The authenticity wasn’t really in question. Why should the world care about somebody’s stolen diary?
Well, for those who are only capable of making unproven ugly assumptions, extrapolations and conspiracies for purely partisan political reasons, hell, it's a gold mine!

Last edited:
ghghjajajaja.jpg

He thinks some rando posting "diary entries" on twitter is a reliable source.
The diary is actually there with the account from Ashley Biden, herself claiming that her father, Joe Biden showered with her when she was a child.

Whether it is true or not is what cannot be determined, it is a he said she said accusation and I tend not to believe them unless we get more evidence. Partisans on both sides of the aisle don’t care about evidence, only accusations, we saw the same type of BS regarding Trump and his daughter.

Neither side really cares about the truth.

The diary is actually there with the account from Ashley Biden, herself claiming that her father, Joe Biden showered with her when she was a child.

Whether it is true or not is what cannot be determined, it is a he said she said accusation and I tend not to believe them unless we get more evidence. Partisans on both sides of the aisle don’t care about evidence, only accusations, we saw the same type of BS regarding Trump and his daughter.

Neither side really cares about the truth.
I'm sure the guy who twists little girls nipples and not to mention his own son giving him the nickname pedo Pete ......probably shouldn't jump to conclusions

Ferp

Funny how you don’t ever say that about partisans that accuse Trump of abusing his daughter, funny how you partisans are pretend to be fair.
Well, if you’re talking about the picture of the blob in bed with his daughter...we have a picture...of the blob in bed with his daughter. It was a photo op, quite clearly, not a candid “moment caught in time”. It was staged. He’s looking right at the camera....as a third party takes the picture....of his daughter kissing him....in bed.

Yet the world does not care.
Snopes .
Do you really believe Snopes is a fact checker and truth teller ?
Really ?
Who told you ?
Snopes ?
It is no differebt to Wiki .

They say what tthey want depending on directions given to them.

Yet the world does not care.
How does “alleged” become “confirmed”? The chain of custody, the fact that the original has never been seen and the history of Project Veritas, draws into question any allegations made.

#MAGALIES

Well, if you’re talking about the picture of the blob in bed with his daughter...we have a picture...of the blob in bed with his daughter. It was a photo op, quite clearly, not a candid “moment caught in time”. It was staged. He’s looking right at the camera....as a third party takes the picture....of his daughter kissing him....in bed.
So, you trying to justify Biden taking inappropriate showers with his daughter? I mean taking a picture with your daughter in bed fully clothed doesn't compare. You loons are proven liars and sexual deviants.

Because he took inappropriate showers with his daughter. But I see you're proud to have him as a representative of yourself.
How were they inappropriate? Do you have any details about them. Do you know how old she was?

All the liberal mainstream media needs to do is to run that diary and admit it's truth. Joe would be gone in a millisecond.
Interesting that y’all need to use his sons stolen laptop and his daughters stolen diary to make up narratives to go after him. Yall should be ashamed of yourselves.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back