Snopes now verifies Ashley Biden's "showers with dad" story as being "True"

Are you calling Ashley Biden a liar? Her entry is not "purported to be in it", it is an actual part of the diary that she wrote.

"An often cited page from that "leaked diary," which chronicled its author's addiction recovery in intimate detail, makes reference to sexual trauma and poses questions in search of an explanation for being "hyper-sexualized @ a young age." Along with mentions of not liking to visit a certain family's house, "being sexualized" with a female friend, and "having sex with friends @ a young age," the author noted taking "showers with my dad (probably not appropriate)."

Harris and Kurlander must have had a really crappy attorney. Why the hell would they plead guilty for transporting stolen property that was clearly abandoned and not stolen.

The only thing proven true is the existence of the diary, not the veracity of the page purported to be in it.

Screenshot 2024-06-30 at 15-14-49 maxresdefault.jpg (JPEG Image 1280 × 720 pixels).png

Many of us have been calling Joe Biden "Pedo Joe" for years now. Apparently Snopes has substantiated that claim.

Claim:

A diary authored by U.S. President Joe Biden's daughter, Ashley Biden, describes showers taken with her father when she was a child as "probably not appropriate."

Rating:

View attachment 969282

Note: On April 29, 2024, Snopes changed the rating of this fact check from "Unproven" to "True" based on testimony provided by Ashley Biden. In an April 8 letter to a New York judge requesting jail time for one of the two people convicted of stealing her diary, Biden wrote "I will forever have to deal with the fact that my personal journal can be viewed online."

Previous versions of this fact check noted "strong evidence" that the diary existed, but argued that no source had authenticated the contents of the pages published online, writing that "the authenticity of photographs purported to be from a diary is a separate question from the factual existence of a diary."

Have Contents of 'Ashley Biden's Diary' Been Verified?
Not true.

Read it. What is she saying -- exactly? Come on. Get your mind out of the gutter. What is she saying?

View attachment 969292
If that isn't classic PTSD i don't know what is Crusty

The woman was trying to put it all behind her, until the two tards that stole her diary thrust it all back into the court of public opinion.

She had no interest in doing that on her own, and can't understand why the courts won't jail the perps that did

~S~

Forum List

Back