Black Americans demand to know what ‘Black jobs’ are after Trump debate comment

So am I a coon? Inquiring minds want to know!
No, you're not black.
As far as black jobs, that would be any jobs blacks have. But Trump was referring more to low-income jobs, so he meant blacks who have those jobs. Illegal immigrants are competing with that group.
Hmmm, so whites don't have any low income jobs. Tell us what those jobs are.
But illegals are not taking the jobs of middle-class blacks. That’s because the middle-class in Central America are not coming here. They’re doing fine as dentists, or middle managers, or accountants, or whatever.

Why is this so complicated?
Because you are not telling us what black jobs are and you have yet to show us any black folks whom they have taken jobs from.

• Winner
Reactions: IM2
Yep that’s why youth black UE is double digits under racial jungle Joe’s watch

Must make you proud Joey Xiden is making another generation of blacks dependent on him like you are
So show us all the black folks who have lost their jobs to illegals.

Unemployment has been the lowest in history under Pres. Biden.

Come on bootlicker give us a list of black jobs.

• Winner
Reactions: IM2
So show us all the black folks who have lost their jobs to illegals.

Unemployment has been the lowest in history under Pres. Biden.

Come on bootlicker give us a list of black jobs.
I did, I showed you the youth black UE rate is double digits

Nope last I check y’all have racial jungle joe as your leader

Racial jungle joe reduced black unemployment to a record low, decreased the white/black wealth gap, has made it possible for more blacks to own homes, helped increase the number of black businsses, justto name a few things.

Meanwhile Trump supports this:

Exclusive: Trump allies plot anti-racism protections — for white people​

And apparently you do too Candace.

hahaha…More pretend? Okay, I’ll play along…..you’ve seen all the bullshit commercials and ad campaigns George Floyd had produced haven’t you?
Depicting blacks folks as fishermen, campers, Subaru buyers, off-roaders, whiskey drinkers etc etc?
Bullshit gaslighting….misleading, disengeniuos [sic] bullshit….Why not be honest and depict blacks doing the shit blacks actually do?
Why are you always trying to sell the public and pretend blacks do white people shit?

Racism has fried your last brain cell.

Ok, but first I am asking your Orange God what black jobs are?
That idiot tried comparing Biden talking about black women stocking shelves with trump say immigrants are taking black jobs? How stupid is he?

You'll find more blacks doing retail, security, food and city jobs. These are not jobs for migrants. Migrants often work in construction and other manual labor jobs.

Do you subscribe to "Fucking Stupid Generalizations Monthly"?

Racial jungle joe reduced black unemployment to a record low, decreased the white/black wealth gap, has made it possible for more blacks to own homes, helped increase the number of black businsses, justto name a few things.

No he didn’t

No, you're not black.

Hmmm, so whites don't have any low income jobs. Tell us what those jobs are.

Because you are not telling us what black jobs are and you have yet to show us any black folks whom they have taken jobs from.
😆.... Are you stupid or something ? I gave great examples of job's that were being held by lower income blacks until the invasion came in to take away those job's. The poultry industry was the hardest hit back in the late 90s, and on up until Trump became president. All Obama could do is say, "uhhhh it's a new day folk's, and uhhhhhh job's are no longer available or uhhhh where's those job's going to come from or how is Trump going to bring back the job's ???

We'll surprise, Trump brought back the job's, curtailed immigration, put American's back to work by the hundreds of thousands, and lowered the poverty stats in the country.

Y'all hated it because your black skinned savior botched the situation, and it was all because he ended up being just another slick talking do nothing politician that played everybody like a yo-yo. Sadly the black community let Obama cuddle up with white leftist hollyweird, white crooked leftist politician's, and throw scraps to every other group that he needed to appease in order to make him appear as being presidential to them.

I drive by a poultry plant in my home town, and for year's the only people going into that plant were Mexican's or Guatemalan's. After the huge crack down on illegals working under the radar, and crossing the border illegally, I began to see a huge shift back towards American's working the job's that the illegals were occupying before hand.

Black's became the main majority work force at the poultry plant(s) again (not sure why), but that was the facts being seen with the naked eye on the scene.

Black's also began occupying many labor intensive job's that were lost in the construction industry (not sure why it is that mostly blacks began to occupy or re-occupy those job's), but that was the case.

Look, people make choices in life, and who are you to try and manipulate those choices or look at those choices as wrong somehow or worse attempt to blame other's for those choices being made ?

What is "reverse racism" ? Ohhh wait, is that when you have a group of black's targeting whites via a group retaliation plot that it's aim is to get back at white's for the imaginary thinking that whites (in general), are just born racist, and that they need to be retaliated against for that reason alone ??

Maxine Waters - When you see them, get into their faces whether it's in a resteraunt or wherever, just get in their faces and show them that their not wanted here anymore blah, blah, blah, blah, blah. Then we had the assassination of cop's just because of their white skin being targeted, and because they were cop's. This was caused by blanket rhetoric and false accusations being levied against white skinned cop's for the bad actions of a few.

unempoyment means jobs. So which black jobs are lowerng the unemployment numbers
Please tell us

Forum List

Back