Black Americans demand to know what ‘Black jobs’ are after Trump debate comment

Once again Donald Trump showed hs racism during this debate. Trump clanmed that immigrants wwre taking black jobs. What are black jobs?

Black Americans demand to know what ‘Black jobs’ are after Trump debate comment​

Black Americans are demanding to know what “Black jobs” are after former President Trump used the phrase in Thursday’s debate with President Biden in Atlanta.

In response to the first 2024 general election debate’s only question on Black voters, Trump took a shot at Biden’s immigration stance.

“The fact is that his big kill on the Black people is the millions of people that he’s allowed to come in through the border,” Trump said. “They’re taking Black jobs now and it could be 18, it could be 19 and even 20 million people. They’re taking Black jobs, and they’re taking Hispanic jobs, and you haven’t seen it yet, but you’re gonna see something that’s going to be the worst in our history.”

Black social media users immediately demanded an explanation of what constitutes a “Black job.”

“What exactly are Black and Hispanic Jobs!?!” the NAACP posted to X.

You're a racist piece of shit

No, dumbass it's not a nasty word for a biracial person. Now tell us what black jobs are.
So am I a coon? Inquiring minds want to know!

As far as black jobs, that would be any jobs blacks have. But Trump was referring more to low-income jobs, so he meant blacks who have those jobs. Illegal immigrants are competing with that group.

But illegals are not taking the jobs of middle-class blacks. That’s because the middle-class in Central America are not coming here. They’re doing fine as dentists, or middle managers, or accountants, or whatever.

Why is this so complicated?

Black jobs are jobs that blacks hold or have held. How is this hard? If leftwingers talk about black unemployement, then that means there are jobs held by blacks.
Agree. I don’t know why leftists are making more of a deal over this than over the fact that the real racist on that podium said he didn’t want his kids going to school with blacks…..and that Obama was a “clean black”…..and that poor kids are just as bright as white kids.

But let Trump point out that illegals are hurting blacks, and woah!….what a racist!

Illegal Immigration Hurts African Americans - Vanderbilt University

Illegal immigration is hurting African Americans, according to research by a Vanderbilt professor of law and political science.

1719709379391.png

Well, I am sure you know she is a boot licking coon to the fullest, she will run to the defense of white folks in a heartbeat, but when one of these white, right wing, racist start a thread attacking black folks notice she is nowhere to be found.
That kind of language is out of line. Don’t use language about other blacks that you would be angry about whites using towards you.

Once again Donald Trump showed hs racism during this debate. Trump clanmed that immigrants wwre taking black jobs. What are black jobs?

Black Americans demand to know what ‘Black jobs’ are after Trump debate comment​

Black Americans are demanding to know what “Black jobs” are after former President Trump used the phrase in Thursday’s debate with President Biden in Atlanta.

In response to the first 2024 general election debate’s only question on Black voters, Trump took a shot at Biden’s immigration stance.

“The fact is that his big kill on the Black people is the millions of people that he’s allowed to come in through the border,” Trump said. “They’re taking Black jobs now and it could be 18, it could be 19 and even 20 million people. They’re taking Black jobs, and they’re taking Hispanic jobs, and you haven’t seen it yet, but you’re gonna see something that’s going to be the worst in our history.”

Black social media users immediately demanded an explanation of what constitutes a “Black job.”

“What exactly are Black and Hispanic Jobs!?!” the NAACP posted to X.

Trump is a really lousy speaker---very awkward

A bullshitter/more political savvy person who plays semantics and word games would definitely have done so…Trump, like myself won’t play that retarded bullshit.
Because Trump won’t play word games, he constantly gives his enemies statements that can be twisted and used against him.

With REAL data and facts in mind how would you summarize this “black America?
Is this “black America” an asset or liability for Americans?

(this is where the wokeologists army crawl out of this discussion or respond with goofy shit not pertinent to the very simple question.)
We are a melting pot, whether you like it or not, Jethro. :dunno: Black people are just as much an asset to the US as you are. You hate that answer, and I give zero fucks. :dunno:

We are a melting pot, whether you like it or not, Jethro. :dunno: Black people are just as much an asset to the US as you are. You hate that answer, and I give zero fucks. :dunno:
Nah, your ‘answer’ simply proves that in this context you, like most Americans don’t have the nut-sack to make the distinction between assets and liabilities…that’s all. You don’t stand alone…we have become a nation of nutless pretenders…We pretend in the name of social justice.
IMG_1154.jpeg

Nah, your ‘answer’ simply proves that in this context you, like most Americans don’t have the nut-sack to make the distinction between assets and liabilities…that’s all. You don’t stand alone…we have become a nation of nutless pretenders…We pretend in the name of social justice.
View attachment 969280
I think the Golden Rule is my belief. Oh, and 'don't be a dick'.

Forum List

Back