🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

I'm voting for the Biden TEAM - not just Biden!

Yep....in other words what you saw didn't happen.

Biden was weak and Trump was strong.......and so you hate Trump because of it.

Biden was trying to repeat lies he memorized over 10 days of debate prep, and Trump was taking his from actual memory because it's what he knows and didn't have to memorize.

All Biden does every day is eat, shit, hide from the press and the public, and sleep, and Trump works hard, plays golf, and meets the voters.

1719698400596.png

Wasn't he on Pee Wee's Playhouse? Meka lika hi, Meka lika ho, meke lika hiney ho

Trying to replace President Biden at this point would be a disaster - and would likely guarantee defeat. It would also scare the hell out of our allies.
Joe Biden is the disaster

Wakey, wakey.

Or double down on disaster

The choice is really yours.

I'm voting for the Biden TEAM - not just Biden!

Trying to replace President Biden at this point would be a disaster - and would likely guarantee defeat. It would also scare the hell out of our allies.

President Biden is surrounded by competent and good people! I'm voting for the TEAM! Go Joe! Go TEAM!
Knock yourself out.

/——/ Well, it looks like the campaign donations started drying up as soon as the debate started.
“Another industry person, who Variety described as being "plugged in at the highest level of Hollywood fundraising," was quoted as saying, "There is a sense that the money dried up last night about 10 minutes into the debate."
Top Hollywood donors threaten to stop giving to Dems if Biden not replaced as candidate: report
Top Hollywood donors threaten to stop giving to Dems if Biden not replaced as candidate: report

Forum List

Back