🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

So because his family may be Maga you think he was?

I think it's far more likely he resented his parents and family hence why he tried killing Trump

Why would a Trump supporter wanna kill Trump genius?

That makes 0 sense

Sure it does, if he wanted to make Trump a martyr and trigger the civil war that a lot of wingnuts desire because they are increasingly in the minority.

Sure it does, if he wanted to make Trump a martyr and trigger the civil war that a lot of wingnuts desire because they are increasingly in the minority.
Sheesh, you're stupid and nuts.

Emphasis on the stupid.

It's the only thing that makes sense, and you know it.

Come on, you gun nuts wank off at the thought of Civil War.

He just decided to trigger one.
No, it makes no sense at all.

But you're stupid, so it's the best you can do.

No, it makes no sense at all.

But you're stupid, so it's the best you can do.

Actually, it makes perfect sense.

Eight years of Trump inciting the worst kind of rhetoric in this country, are you really surprised when someone acts on it? The man has been spewing hate since he came down that escalator.

That one of his followers went fully down the rabbit hole should surprise no one.

Actually, it makes perfect sense.

Eight years of Trump inciting the worst kind of rhetoric in this country, are you really surprised when someone acts on it? The man has been spewing hate since he came down that escalator.

That one of his followers went fully down the rabbit hole should surprise no one.
No, it doesn't. But your tiny little brain is probably overloaded with just maintaining your auto functions, like breathing, and digesting etc.

No, it doesn't. But your tiny little brain is probably overloaded with just maintaining your auto functions, like breathing, and digesting etc.

Oh, come on, guy, I've seen you get on here and spew all sorts of crazy shit about wanting to kill government officials who might take your guns.

This loser decided he wanted to die triggering a civil war because he couldn't get a date.

I am saying if you are wearing a Demolition Ranch Tshirt shooting your AR-15 at someone you are a gun nut. Yea.
I’ve worn a Che Guevara shirt before in the spirit of deception and mockery. Do you think I’m a Che supporter? Wearing t-shirts is a weak measurement and assessment of one’s true political views and cannot be used as a stand alone. .

You're free to look up his record yourself. It's online. He was a registered Republican despite your idiotic response.

But thanks for letting the forum know how much that bothers you.
I could register as a Dimwinger today. Would that make me a Dimwinger, Simp?

No, I never said his reasoning. Unlike you, I'm not making shit up.

As far as where I stand on this, I condemned this attack. This kind of violence has no place in a democracy. The appropriate place to beat Trump is at the polls, not with a firearm.
Were are not a democracy, Dumbass.

We are a Representative Republic.

Holy shit you are stupid.

Impulsive, irrational and just plain obsessed with Trump, you say?

lawanddisorder-1024x683.jpg
:itsok:

Forum List

Back