🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Biden plans to undermine the Supreme Court.

wrong, on both claims, but I understand your ignorance on this topic, you are a victim of left wing media lies.

you are correct that cal and ny voted for abortion on demand for any reason at any time. the rest of the states should also be allowed to vote on it. Why do you object to that? I think I know why, because you know it would not pass in a majority of the states.
Really? Name a state that has put abortion to the vote and abortion rights were voted down

The real issue is whether abortion should be legal as a means to release responsibility for one's personal acts. the time to prevent pregnancy is before sex, not after the child is viable and alive.
Viability was where we were at with Roe.

Bullshit. A Republican Congress is not responsive to the will of the people.

Polls show the American people support the ACA
Republican Congress tried to get rid of it

Polls show the American people favor a woman’s right to choose. Republican Congress refuses to consider it

The American people favor gun control . Republican Congress blocks even the most sensible regulations
People accept anything that is free. For your interest though we are still moving leftward. You won't like the end game though. That is when payment is due for lack of money to pay for everything.

Forum List

Back