🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why I'm Not A Democrat Anymore

If they would watch the video they were aimed....they waited, when shots rang out they fired (without moving off the aim). That told me they were watching and waiting. WHY would they not eliminate the threat PRIOR?
yep, I said that after seeing the very first video, I told my wife, that dude was aiming at the shooter and didn't fire until after the shooter. About one minute into my investigation, and now I heard a cop was on the ladder looking directly at the shooter, the shooter aimed his gun at the cop and the cop just left! Huh? Then the cop's commander said that is what any cop would do! huh? So no radio it in and yell code red to get Trump off stage, just ladiedah? Now I heard the Director of the Secret Service said the reason no SS was on the roof was it was slanted! Now, I'm not a rocket scientist, but the roof the counter snipers were on was slanted just a touch more than the one the shooter was on, and that roof was too slanted and was a safety concern? This is how fking stupid the demofks really think americans are. creepy joe mumbling his words is a stutter, him looking like a zombie is lack of sleep. Always a fking excuse from these pricks!!!!

Inside job!! bank it.

The parties have let the people down. Unfortunately, it doesn't appear that the people really care.

So we end up with this mess.
demofks are pure evil, PURE FKING EVIL, they are the will of the establishment! Nothing to do with republicans.

If you think republicans have any influence in corporate media, you are truly delusional. All talking points are the establishment, Morning Joe his wife are fking epitome of the hate filled demofks, and why they were pulled off the air. Go take your dumbass somewhere that is in your bailiwick.

No, shitforbrains. Only thing Trump did was run for POTUS.
This is what you Democrats do to every single swinging dick that runs for POTUS and isn't part of your country club.

We don't have a membership in your club.

We're outsiders excluded from your cult
The only thing Trump has done is poisoned the well with his bile and rage. And he's got you swinging right along with him..willingly.

I'm sorry your feelz were hurt growing up but to be quite frank....grow a pair and stop your whining. No one cares about your feelings. :)

The only thing Trump has done is poisoned the well with his bile and rage. And he's got you swinging right along with him..willingly.

I'm sorry your feelz were hurt growing up but to be quite frank....grow a pair and stop your whining. No one cares about your feelings. :)

Trump is a response to progressive anger, not a cause.

Remember, the Right thinks the Left's ideas are Retarded, the Left thinks the Right's ideas shouldn't even exist.

Remember, the Right thinks the Left's ideas are Retarded, the Left thinks the Right's ideas shouldn't even exist.
every demfk in here still doesn't understand that Trump used the GOP as a platform to ensure he made it on a ballot, he has always inferred republicans were part of the swamp!!!!. Many keep proving exactly that. The establishment has their money in many and they don't care the party line. Trump is attacked because he is totally against the establishment and they cannot have that. Already two new threats on his life and I don't believe that will stop happening. The establishment needs him terminated.

Bullshit. The anger originated on the right hand side of the aisle. Came around with Newt and his "Revolution". Found a foothold in the GW years, and then fucking exploded when a black man was elected to the White House. Here comes Trump who gets lucky competing against a terrible opponent and what does he do?...Whine, bitch, moan, piss, grift, endless victimhood, then he loses his re-election bid and it morphs into something else entirely. A level of rage and vitriol spiced with a healthy dose of conspiracy theory pounded into people like you who willingly suck at the teet day..after day..after day..after day.

And on Saturday, that environment came full circle to result in what we got. ^Shrug^.

Bullshit. The anger originated on the right hand side of the aisle. Came around with Newt and his "Revolution". Found a foothold in the GW years, and then fucking exploded when a black man was elected to the White House. Here comes Trump who gets lucky competing against a terrible opponent and what does he do?...Whine, bitch, moan, piss, grift, endless victimhood, then he loses his re-election bid and it morphs into something else entirely. A level of rage and vitriol spiced with a healthy dose of conspiracy theory pounded into people like you who willingly suck at the teet day..after day..after day..after day.

And on Saturday, that environment came full circle to result in what we got. ^Shrug^.

LOL, that wasn't anger.

Anger is deciding some speaker doesn't have the right to speak on a campus, or some group can't hold a prayer event in public, or some Jews don't have the right to walk across their own college campus.

It's not trump, or frankly, anyone else's fault, you feel bile and rage over freedom and prosperity.

LOL, that wasn't anger.

Anger is deciding some speaker doesn't have the right to speak on a campus, or some group can't hold a prayer event in public, or some Jews don't have the right to walk across their own college campus.
Of course it was. With a healthy dose of rage. Brought on by the current environment...fostered by....well, the man who got shot at.
Sorry, you can't just shrug this one off.

Do you really think Saturday happened in a vacuum?.

Forum List

Back