HILARIOUS: Democrat vs Democrat Anger Over Joe Biden

This pathetic showing of liberals eating their own is a nice respite from their usual TDS hate rants and will be the verdict on Biden's failed legacy. 50 years of grifting culminates with him being the moron who screamed at clouds as his party burns itself to the ground. Good stuff.

None of your anomalies were proven in court. You had your 62Plus chances to prove it in court, even in front of Trump appoint judges and his Supreme Court. You lost, as you had no proof, in a setting where proof is required, unlike courthouse steps or FOX NEWS (your major media outlet, found guilty of lies smearing Dominion to the tune of $787 Million Dollar$) where no proof matters, as the followers will believe anything with no proof.

He is not a dictator, because he lost. Now he has the 2025 plan to take over our republic, if he wins. He simply should not win.
They can’t be proven in court, the DOJ said xiden is too senile to prosecute. So we are stuck with the convictions against hunter, and the conclusion of the DOJ that xiden was stealing and disclosing classified material

They can’t be proven in court, the DOJ said xiden is too senile to prosecute. So we are stuck with the convictions against hunter, and the conclusion of the DOJ that xiden was stealing and disclosing classified material
That is not what Trump's people argued or even refused to argue, while trying to overturn the election, without proof. But, it was the lack of unimpeachable proof that caused them to lose every single case. It was that, and the fact of Trump lawyer (some admonished or disbarred, now) refusing to make the same charges in open court, as they did not FOX NEWS, where a good lie is easily believed without proof. Of course, FOX lies to its viewers only cost them $778 Million Dollar$.

That is not what Trump's people argued or even refused to argue, while trying to overturn the election, without proof. But, it was the lack of unimpeachable proof that caused them to lose every single case. It was that, and the fact of Trump lawyer (some admonished or disbarred, now) refusing to make the same charges in open court, as they did not FOX NEWS, where a good lie is easily believed without proof. Of course, FOX lies to its viewers only cost them $778 Million Dollar$.
What are you talking about?

Biden: Hey PAL I called in because I'm angry. I'm angry at these elites in the Dem party. Let's get it on at the convention, I dare them because PAL I'm angry. Yeah I did a little coke before I called so what! I'll do some coke before the convention too!

That wouldn't shock me.

Oh dude! I just watched some insane black girl Democrat rant.

Damn! They are triggered and plotting some secret devious things.

Forum List

Back