🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

BREAKING: Democratic Sen. Bob Menendez found guilty in federal corruption trial

And yet they kept Senator Bob on after he was ACTUALLY INDICTED. I'm sure plenty of Dems would have voted to keep him IF A VOTE WAS EVEN ALLOWED. Which is wasn't,

We all know the reason why, it's because they would lose their Senate Majority. Amazing you couldn't admit that in over a page of posts.

you can't claim the moral high ground here, retard.
Republicans in the senate weren’t calling for his removal either. It was bipartisan. You don’t have any moral high ground either.

Menendez is a convicted felon and he is gone!

Fuck you mother-fuckers on the other side who keep your felons and kiss their asses!
Such wasted passion and feelings contradict history and fact. Multiple senators have been convicted of crimes and have continued with the re-election in just the last 50 years. It's okay .. you'll survive. :itsok:

And yet they kept Senator Bob on after he was ACTUALLY INDICTED. I'm sure plenty of Dems would have voted to keep him IF A VOTE WAS EVEN ALLOWED. Which is wasn't,

We all know the reason why, it's because they would lose their Senate Majority. Amazing you couldn't admit that in over a page of posts.

you can't claim the moral high ground here, retard.
Gov Murphy is a Dem

He would have picked a Democrat to replace him

An ethics report is much more one sided than an indictment, which is one sided but needs to be vetted by a grand jury.

Dig dig dig, dipshit dipshit dipshit.
That’s dumb. The ethics committee is evenly split and can only act if there is bipartisan agreement.

It’s not one sided at all, dipshit.

Correct, in this case. It gave the republican minority good cover. The majority of Republicans still said they would wait until results of a trial and voted against expulsion.

Why are you whining to me? Whine to them.

I am just laughing at you not being able to admit the Dems didn't do anything because of losing their majority, and pretending somehow they are the "righteous" ones here.

Pathetic.

Like you.

Republicans in the senate weren’t calling for his removal either. It was bipartisan. You don’t have any moral high ground either.

They shouldn't have had to. Hell Dems brought it up at the indictment, and the Dem Senate leadership didn't try to expel him after he refused.

Forum List

Back