🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump’s escape from death at 6:11 and Ephesians 6:11 parallel

"....you have nothing to back up what you said."

Prove me wrong that he hasn't acknowledged or apologized or committed to being a better human being.

Show us a link to such an apology and acknowledgement.

Personally, my avatar is of the opinion that if Don Trump had done such you could find a link to it in a nanosecond.

So, batter up, amigo.

If Trump were trying to be a RELIGIOUS leader you might have a point.
Screenshot 2024-07-17 130110.png

That's not what the Bible says

Matthew 24:24 KJV - For there shall arise false Christs ...

24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.
Here is a list of the republican house leadership, and when they were elected. They all support trump, AKA orange Jesus.

View attachment 978626
The Bible says nothing about that. (of course, to me, the Bible is the Hebrew Bible)

I didn’t think so until Saturday. Now I know that Gd saved him for a reason.
How do you know god wasn't just sending him a warning? Crooks was, by all accounts, a terrible shot. It's a miracle he hit Trump at all.

How do you know god wasn't just sending him a warning? Crooks was, by all accounts, a terrible shot. It's a miracle he hit Trump at all.
Who said he was a terrible shot! He would have hit him right in the face, but Trump turned his head a fraction of an inch.

Prove me wrong that he hasn't acknowledged or apologized or committed to being a better human being.

Show us a link to such an apology and acknowledgement.

Personally, my avatar is of the opinion that if Don Trump had done such you could find a link to it in a nanosecond.

So, batter up, amigo.

Well, poster OF, the distinction that makes a difference is: recognition one has done wrong, acknowledged such,.....and changed their ways.

As one poster above has already noted, the fired ex-president ain't in that category. He hasn't met that simple criteria for being judged the flawed man who seeks to be better. And asks to be forgiven for those past transgressions.

You have zero clue what he's asked God to forgive him for.

Your ' one poster above' made this claim:

Yes. I know that is the chosen response for when it's pointed out how much of a disgusting pig trump is. You might note that all the flawed men that were used in the bible sought forgiveness for their misdeeds. Trump claims he has never done anything that needs forgiveness.

Let's see a link to this 'claim' that Trump supposedly made.

His classmates. He tried out for the school shooting team but was rejected because he was so bad.
That was two years ago. Someone worked with him for the last few months on target practice.

Plus, the Biden Administration's secret service left open a clear shot from for him, from a pretty close distance.

I wonder why god didn't stop it then?
He turned it into a little flesh wound.

1) A better question is: why didn’t the Biden secret service take out the guy as soon as they saw him, rather than allowing him to take a kill shot first?

2) Or for that matter, why weren’t they on the roof in the first place. The diversity pick for SS chief said it was because the roof had a slope —- oh, scary! - which of course is a blatant LIE.

3) Or, why did the Secret Service allow the liberal lunatic to crawl around on the roof? Right now, FOX is showing cell phone videos of the guy on the roof, positioning himself. (And the roof looks pretty flat.)

4) Why did the government send such inept women to guard Trump? That one middle-aged fat one was so flummoxed that she couldn’t even holster her weapon.

There is nothing the Dems won’t do to keep Trump from office. I fear another attempt before the election, and then for the next four years.

Because the fools who treat elections like a civil war are killing the country.

In 2020 I voted by mail-in ballot for Biden. He won . BY December 14 all challenges were rejected. All fifty states certified and Biden Won the electoral college. Biden was Prez-Elect.

No civil war whatsoever.

Then while we waited for the peaceful transfer of power, what did the losing side do?

Don Trump ran a seven state criminal conspiracy designed for him to be declared the winner by defrauding the Joint Session of Congress on J6,2021 in order to stop the Constitutional transfer of power to the President/elect.

Trump had zero respect for the 81,000,000 voters on the morning of J6,2021 when he told the gathering confederacy that they were there to stop the steal and if Mike Pence did the right thing, the confederacy and Donald Trump would be the winner that day.

If that doesn’t make you angry as an American, I don’t know what should

The last thing we need to do is turn UP the anger.

If you were not angry to the hilt that a sitting United States president, actually physically, and unconstitutionally plotted to stay in power after being defeated at the ballot box, you suck at being an American.

I am angry at the Republican Party that they would actually run that son of a bitch again

Last edited:
"You have zero clue what he's asked God to forgive him for."

The poster seemingly thinks that only a god was offended by Trump's frauds, adulteries, cheating......that society too was not injured. That individual humans were not injured.

Responsibility rests not ONLY in one's duty to a chosen god......but also to the human society. Trump has been found guilty or liable time and time again for offenses against not only a god but also to the humans affected.

We've seen zero acknowledgement from Trump as to the damage he has caused to that society or the individuals.....let alone apology, or request for forgiveness.

So count me skeptical that some serial offender can get completely off the hook to his society by sneaking off to a dark corner and whispering to some imagined 'god' that he made an oopsie and won't do it again.

The standard is higher. The expectations and requirements are higher.

The poster seemingly thinks that only a god was offended by Trump's frauds, adulteries, cheating......that society too was not injured. That individual humans were not injured.

Responsibility rests not ONLY in one's duty to a chosen god......but also to the human society. Trump has been found guilty or liable time and time again for offenses against not only a god but also to the humans affected.

We've seen zero acknowledgement from Trump as to the damage he has caused to that society or the individuals.....let alone apology, or request for forgiveness.

So count me skeptical that some serial offender can get completely off the hook to his society by sneaking off to a dark corner and whispering to some imagined 'god' that he made an oopsie and won't do it again.

The standard is higher. The expectations and requirements are higher.

Those 'frauds' and damages you've made up in your own mind? You think he owes you an apology? :laughing0301: :cuckoo:

"(of course, to me, the Bible is the Hebrew Bible)"

The same "Bible" that advises a father to take his young daughter who fooled around with the cute neighbor boy.....well, take her to his doorway and allow the neighbors to stone her to death on the porch?

Count me skeptical that your "Bible" is all that valid of a guidebook and travelogue. Or advisory for parents.

Forum List

Back