🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump’s escape from death at 6:11 and Ephesians 6:11 parallel

The same "Bible" that advises a father to take his young daughter who fooled around with the cute neighbor boy.....well, take her to his doorway and allow the neighbors to stone her to death on the porch?

Count me skeptical that your "Bible" is all that valid of a guidebook and travelogue. Or advisory for parents.

Oh, you're one of those... I should have known.. lol

He turned it into a little flesh wound.

1) A better question is: why didn’t the Biden secret service take out the guy as soon as they saw him, rather than allowing him to take a kill shot first?

2) Or for that matter, why weren’t they on the roof in the first place. The diversity pick for SS chief said it was because the roof had a slope —- oh, scary! - which of course is a blatant LIE.

3) Or, why did the Secret Service allow the liberal lunatic to crawl around on the roof? Right now, FOX is showing cell phone videos of the guy on the roof, positioning himself. (And the roof looks pretty flat.)

4) Why did the government send such inept women to guard Trump? That one middle-aged fat one was so flummoxed that she couldn’t even holster her weapon.
Agreed. All those are better questions, that need to be answered.

See above fascist, this anti-social conduct is part and parcel to the fascist democrat base, its demonstrative dehumanization of opinion/belief above fascist cannot tolerate, so they default to mockery, usually followed up by savage personal attacks upon the offending party, this is patent "objectification," the taking of a human being and rendering them down into an object to be destroyed, either literally, or figuratively!

This type of sociopathy infests the fascist party machinery, it clearly infects the murderous director of Secret Service, Kim Cheatle, who obviously was at the absolute minimum, working to create an environment around the lawful president where an assassin could achieve desired outcome. if not actively working with Biden admin to actually kill him!

You see unlike above sociopath, I possess both an intellect, and experience, Cheatle is being portrayed as an incompetent, but Cheatle has 27 years of executive protection experience to her credit, just as her boss, one Joe Biden has 50 years of DC political machinating under his psychopathic belt.

We know Biden was withholding SS protection from RFK jr, and deliberately undercutting same for Trump whose threat profile is literally off the charts, we know this!!! I can assure you, above sociopath, along with virtually every other fascist democrat sociopath, knows exactly what Biden was doing, which was/is attempting to kill RFK jr, and Trump, and or in case of RFK jr force him out of the race for "fear" of his life!

We know Biden is murderous, we know Biden is a psychopath, and this is reflected all throughout its illicit administration, they are a psychopathic mirror of Biden, just as above sociopath and all of the fascist democrat base is a mirror of that pathological evil! Its monkey see, monkey do Mr & Mrs America, they are all of them extraordinarily dangerous, including the trolls such as above.....:wink:

My bad......we were rather sure you had stayed current with all the indictments, trials and convictions, the judgements and payouts.
It appears that you are not.

The lawfare is collapsing on all fronts.

DURRRRRR

Saying that isn't the same as being a RELIGIOUS leader, dumbass.
When religious leaders look to you for leadership, you are a religious leader. Trump's claim that he is "the chosen one" is blasphemy.
Screenshot 2024-04-13 223446.png

Forum List

Back