🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Zone1 The "Baby Mama" phenomenon in Black culture. The flip side of 75 percent Fatherless homes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Jews aren’t blaming their failures on the Holocaust now, are they?
White jews are practicing racial discrimnation against blacks now though. You are an example of one who would do so.

White jews are practicing racial discrimnation against blacks now though. You are an example of one who would do so.
Nope---white jews are not practicing racial discrimination against
blacks nor do you have any evidence that Lisa would

Since you do that, you can see how seriously the mods take your reports since NO ONE has been disciplined on the basis of your reports. You see racism where none exists because you are the racist and view everything through a prism of race allowing you to feel like a victim being harassed by all the other posters. It's no surprise that your book sold so poorly on Amazon. Its only market is racists like yourself.
He once referred to an author whose first name started with an I and last name an M. Either he’s the author, or, in his arrogance, he considers himself the same as that author.

You’re a total liar, and it’s getting boring.

When white students call out “Death to blacks!” on their Ivy League campus, and the white president says it’s OK to call for black genocide, in the “right” context, and the guy still gets to keep his $900,000 salary, then you have a point.

In the meantime, blacks are getting all sorts of favored treatment, and Jews are blocked from walking across the campus quad. So stop bitching about racism and calling everyone who objects to discriminating against rejecting qualified whites because of their skin color a racist.

Nope---white jews are not practicing racial discrimination against
blacks nor do you have any evidence that Lisa would
He’s on a rampage against me, with lie after lie, simply because I think people should be hired based on merit - REGARDLESS of race - and of course he is resentful toward Jews.

1) Of course IQ scores are relevant. The more demanding majors, like engineering, average IQs of 135, while the IQs of sociology majors (your major, as I recall) is only 105.

2) And the children with higher IQs, measured in elementary school, are the same ones who 10 years later get the best SAT scores, and are able to succeed in the more demanding, and higher-paying, college majors.
Lisa, my ACT score was in the top 15-20 percentile in the country when I took it in 1979. So just shut the hell up. I graduated in sociology and my IQ was way higher than 105. I could have chosen engineering if it had interested me, but it didn't. Actually the study of human behavior is far more complex and demanding than trying to figure out the proper geometry of a bridge. So again your assertion about IQ has no merit. And to be blunt the majorty of you trump supporting racists are very stupid people. You cannot debate using facts and when facts are presented that defeat your bs, here come the personal attacks Quite frankly, you are a very dumb woman. You claim to have worked in admissions but did not know the criteria used by most college admissions offices. You bark about AA giving somebody an advantage while being the recipient of AA yourself. All you really are is a dumb biased anti black troll who whines about anti semitsm when you get called on your problem.

IQ scores not accurate marker of intelligence, study shows​

By Michelle Castillo
December 21, 2012

Could IQ scores be a false indicator of intelligence?

Researchers have determined in the largest online study on the intelligence quotient (IQ) that results from the test may not exactly show how smart someone is.

"When we looked at the data, the bottom line is the whole concept of IQ -- or of you having a higher IQ than me -- is a myth," Dr. Adrian Owen, the study's senior investigator and the Canada Excellence Research Chair in Cognitive Neuroscience and Imaging at the university's Brain and Mind Institute said to the Toronto Star. "There is no such thing as a single measure of IQ or a measure of general intelligence."

IQ tests are 'fundamentally flawed' and using them alone to measure intelligence is a 'fallacy', study finds

Results cast into doubt tests that have been used to link cognitive ability to race, gender and class​

Steve Connor​

Friday 21 December 2012 01:00 GMT​

The idea that intelligence can be measured by IQ tests alone is a fallacy according to the largest single study into human cognition which found that it comprises of at least three distinct mental traits.

IQ tests have been used for decades to assess intelligence but they are fundamentally flawed because they do not take into account the complex nature of the human intellect and its different components, the study found.

The results question the validity of controversial studies of intelligence based on IQ tests which have drawn links between intellectual ability race, gender and social class and led to highly contentious claims that some groups of people are inherently less intelligent that other groups.

Instead of a general measure of intelligence epitomised by the intelligence quotient (IQ), intellectual ability consists of short-term memory, reasoning and verbal agility. Although these interact with one another they are handled by three distinct nerve “circuits” in the brain, the scientists found.

“The results disprove once and for all the idea that a single measure of intelligence, such as IQ, is enough to capture all of the differences in cognitive ability that we see between people,” said Roger Highfield, director of external affairs at the Science Museum in London.

“Instead, several different circuits contribute to intelligence, each with its own unique capacity. A person may well be good in one of these areas, but they are just as likely to be bad in the other two,” said Dr Highfield, a co-author of the study published in the journal Neuron.

Your opinion is a bunch of racist bull manure Humphrey
A lot of people do not want to believe in the validity of IQ tests. Anyone who claims that they are meaningless will get a hearing. Nevertheless, when people need for something to be done well they know that an IQ test is the most accurate way of finding the best applicant quickly.

Quite aside from IQ tests, by every objective measurable criterion, Negroes tend to be quite a bit less intelligent than whites and Orientals. Negroes tend to perform poorly on all the tests, however they are designed.

right----culture is the deciding factor
There is a culture in the black underclass where being pregnant and unmarried, and dependent on welfare, is completely acceptable. Such a thing would be a shonde among Jews.

There is a direct correlation between out-of-wedlock births and a high poverty rate, and in turn a high crime rate. Reduce the OOW rate, and the other two would be reduced as well.

Concentrate on the ACTION.

Lisa, my ACT score was in the top 15-20 percentile in the country when I took it in 1979. So just shut the hell up. I graduated in sociology and my IQ was way higher than 105. I could have chosen engineering if it had interested me, but it didn't. Actually the study of human behavior is far more complex and demanding than trying to figure out the proper geometry of a bridge. So again your assertion about IQ has no merit. And to be blunt the majorty of you trump supporting racists are very stupid people. You cannot debate using facts and when facts are presented that defeat your bs, here come the personal attacks Quite frankly, you are a very dumb woman. You claim to have worked in admissions but did not know the criteria used by most college admissions offices. You bark about AA giving somebody an advantage while being the recipient of AA yourself. All you really are is a dumb biased anti black troll who whines about anti semitsm when you get called on your problem.
Not only do you pretend not to understand per-capita, now you pretend not to understand averages. The average IQ of a sociology major is 105, and the average IQ of an engineering is 135.

As far as your continuing personal attacks, pffffft. You bore me.

You’re a total liar, and it’s getting boring.

When white students call out “Death to blacks!” on their Ivy League campus, and the white president says it’s OK to call for black genocide, in the “right” context, and the guy still gets to keep his $900,000 salary, then you have a point.

In the meantime, blacks are getting all sorts of favored treatment, and Jews are blocked from walking across the campus quad. So stop bitching about racism and calling everyone who objects to discriminating against rejecting qualified whites because of their skin color a racist.
Edith, you prove me right every day. Blacks aren't getting favored treatement and there are Jews in America threatening palestinan students with another Nakba. You are a racist because qualified whites are not being rejected because of their color. The numbers show it.

Don't start whining about what Jews are enduriing her for their support of Netanyahu. Unarmed Blacks are being killed by police and you support it. Almost 1,000 blacks die each day due to hypertension caused by the stress of white racism. When 250,000 Jews die in America annually from what Neytanyahu is doing, then come talk to me. But as long as you support Netanyahu don't you dare even begin to whine to me about what is happening to Jews because of him.

A lot of people do not want to believe in the validity of IQ tests. Anyone who claims that they are meaningless will get a hearing. Nevertheless, when people need for something to be done well they know that an IQ test is the most accurate way of finding the best applicant quickly.

Quite aside from IQ tests, by every objective measurable criterion, Negroes tend to be quite a bit less intelligent than whites and Orientals. Negroes tend to perform poorly on all the tests, however they are designed.
Want to know something interesting? The average IQ of Isrselis is only about 109. That’s because the high IQ is within the Ashkenazi communities, and the Sephardic Jews.

The majority of Jewish Israelis are Sephardic, jusr bringing down the average. Even so, Israelis IQ is a lot higher than the surrounding countries.

There is a culture in the black underclass where being pregnant and unmarried, and dependent on welfare, is completely acceptable. Such a thing would be a shonde among Jews.

There is a direct correlation between out-of-wedlock births and a high poverty rate, and in turn a high crime rate. Reduce the OOW rate, and the other two would be reduced as well.

No there isn't. And there are black Jews. This is another racist comment that has no basis in fact.

“In 1965, Senator Daniel Patrick Moynihan’s report, The Negro Family: The Case for National Action, attributed racial inequality as well as poverty and crime in the black community to family structure, particularly the prevalence of families headed by single mothers. Not only did research at the time cast doubt on this causality, but evidence over the last the 50 years demonstrates that rates of child poverty, educational attainment, and crime do not track rates of single parenthood. Thus, even though the share of children living with a single mother rose for all racial and ethnic groups through the mid-1990s and has remained high since then, school completion and youth arrests for violent crimes have declined significantly, while poverty rates have fluctuated according to economic conditions.

Family structure does not drive racial inequity, and racial inequity persists regardless of family structure.”

Want to know something interesting? The average IQ of Isrselis is only about 109. That’s because the high IQ is within the Ashkenazi communities, and the Sephardic Jews.

The majority of Jewish Israelis are Sephardic, jusr bringing down the average. Even so, Israelis IQ is a lot higher than the surrounding countries.
You 2 have been shown that IQ tests mean nothing.

Edith, you prove me right every day. Blacks aren't getting favored treatement and there are Jews in America threatening palestinan students with another Nakba. You are a racist because qualified whites are not being rejected because of their color. The numbers show it.

Don't start whining about what Jews are enduriing her for their support of Netanyahu. Unarmed Blacks are being killed by police and you support it. Almost 1,000 blacks die each day due to hypertension caused by the stress of white racism. When 250,000 Jews die in America annually from what Neytanyahu is doing, then come talk to me. But as long as you support Netanyahu don't you dare even begin to whine to me about what is happening to Jews because of him.
I stopped reading at “Edith.”

(I don’t like to read lies by antisemites right before dinner,)

Not only do you pretend not to understand per-capita, now you pretend not to understand averages. The average IQ of a sociology major is 105, and the average IQ of an engineering is 135.

As far as your continuing personal attacks, pffffft. You bore me.
Edith you crack me up. Per capita is aa bs excuse used by racists about crime. It not used in any other way. For example why do white students get the most high high SAT scores.

Because more of them take the test. Why isn't per capita used then? I understand averages very well. What you don't undertstand are facts.

Facts such as white women were the biggest beneficiary of AA and white women are the biggest beneficiaries of DEI.

I stopped reading at “Edith.”

(I don’t like to read lies by antisemites right before dinner,)
When you find something I said that is anti semitic let me know. When yu have lost the debate you try fallingback on victimhood. You are a racist. Everyone here knows yu are a racist. You have consistently made racist comments throughout this day.

This is racism:

Edith you crack me up. Per capita is aa bs excuse used by racists about crime. It not used in any other way. For example why do white students get the most high high SAT scores.

Because more of them take the test. Why isn't per capita used then? I understand averages very well. What you don't undertstand are facts.

Facts such as white women were the biggest beneficiary of AA and white women are the biggest beneficiaries of DEI.
Blah, blah, blah,

1721252483840.png

~S~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back