🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Zone1 The "Baby Mama" phenomenon in Black culture. The flip side of 75 percent Fatherless homes.

I have always been in favor of equal rights, from the time I was a child. I am opposed to affirmative action and reparations.
Then you are not for equal rights. Whites have been hired, admitted and promoted based on race while blacks have been excluded or denied. Whites got all kinds of financial assistance from the government that blacks have been denied. You cannot be for equal rights while wishing to maintain the most basic inequalities by opposimg things that would end such inequality.

Try reading the information I gave you because all you have posted is old debunked white supremacist garbage. Look at the cartoon you posted. Blacks can't keep up? No you guys are too scared blacks WILL keep up and pass you. That's why whites like you have opposed equal rights from the start. We have been so inferior that you had to develop a system to exclude us from competing. If we were so inferior, then whites would never have had to do that. Your mental disorder has you ignoring how whites excluded us by force in many cases to make claims that we just could not catch up. You must be retarded.
Humphrey, you have no basis on which to disagree with this comment

Then you arenot for equal rights. Whites have been hired, admitted and promoted based on race while blacks have been excluded or denied. Whites got all kinds of financial assistance from the government that blacks have been denied. You cannot be for equal rights while wishing to maintain the most basic inequalities by opposimg things that would end such inequality.
What happened to Negroes in the past does not affect their performance and behavior now.

Worse things happened to Jews for a much longer period of time. They perform and behave well now.

Orientals were also discriminated against. Right now they are doing just fine.

What happened to Negroes in the past does not effect their performance and behavior now.
Humphrey, what happened in the past happens now. You exist right now with the same racist attitude as whites in the past. And so does Lisa, the OP and a whole lot of whites in this forum. So then don't talk about "negroes" behavior until you assess your white racist behavior.

Then you are not for equal rights. Whites have been hired, admitted and promoted based on race while blacks have been excluded or denied. Whites got all kinds of financial assistance from the government that blacks have been denied. You cannot be for equal rights while wishing to maintain the most basic inequalities by opposimg things that would end such inequality.
I was a kid when affirmative action came to be---that was VERY
LONG AGO. I was under the impression that affirmative action
was TEMPORARY----an attempt at a fix that should last 10 or
20 years from its inception. That 20 year FIX should have ended
more than 40 years ago. I never considered it a potentially
PERMANENT thing because it is a form of RACISM

Humphrey, what happened in the past happens now. You exist right now with the same racist attitude as whites in the past. And so does Lisa, the OP and a whole lot of whites in this forum. So then don't talk about "negroes" behavior until you assess your white racist behavior.
My white racist behavior consists of recognizing black social pathology and discussing it. I have never done anything in my life to hurt a Negro in any way,

What happened during the 243 years of slavery has a lot to do with the condition of African American communities and families TODAY. And, what happened during the 100 Jim Crow years still affects us too.
Alcoholism runs deep in my family going back generations, but I chose not to be a victim of it. :biggrin:

Last edited:
My white racist behavior consists of recognizing black social pathology and discussing it. I have never done anything in my life to hurt a Negro in any way,
IM2 and others believe that if you are not proactive for black causes you are a racist.

1) Of course IQ scores are relevant. The more demanding majors, like engineering, average IQs of 135, while the IQs of sociology majors (your major, as I recall) is only 105.

2) And the children with higher IQs, measured in elementary school, are the same ones who 10 years later get the best SAT scores, and are able to succeed in the more demanding, and higher-paying, college majors.
You don't need to use your high IQ for professional or occupational purposes. I use mine to manage my life in a society hellbent on destroying it. My job doesn't require a high IQ.

nope Hector---you go beyond "black social pathology"---all the way to implications of hereditary inferior intellect. Neuroscience is
my field-----YOUR IMPLICATIONS ARE NONSENSICAL, not true--of
no value and very counter-productive

nope Hector---you go beyond "black social pathology"---all the way to implications of hereditary inferior intellect. Neuroscience is
my field-----YOUR IMPLICATIONS ARE NONSENSICAL, not true--of
no value and very counter-productive
If I may, all things being equal it is the ones who develop their intellectual potential that will prevail. Blacks as a whole aren't there yet. They don't apply 'academic rigor' to the extent that whites and Asians do. Too many distractions perhaps?

No your behavior is white and racist. You aren't discussing anything. You are making claims about blacks based on debunked garbage. And the opinions and beliefs you hold are harmful to all black people. People like Dylan Roof listen to your bullshit then we see the results. Police who grow up believing yur bullsit have beaten and killed blacks. You are an example of the white social pathology of racism. Get some work done on yourself Humphrey.

Try recognizing and discussing white social pathology instead.

If I may, all things being equal it is the ones who develop their intellectual potential that will prevail. Blacks as a whole aren't there yet. They don't apply 'academic rigor' to the extent that whites and Asians do. Too many distractions perhaps?
Another stupid white racist post.

IM2 and others believe that if you are not proactive for black causes you are a racist.
No, we believe than when you try saying whites are superior and blacks are dumb that you are a racist.

Alcoholism runs deep in my family going back generations, but I chose not to be a victim of it. :biggrin:
None of your family was forced to drink because laws and polices were made that forced them to drink. Try a better analogy.

What happened to Negroes in the past does not affect their performance and behavior now.

Worse things happened to Jews for a much longer period of time. They perform and behave well now.

Orientals were also discriminated against. Right now they are doing just fine.
White Jews practiced slavery and discrinination. Jews are not a race and there are jews of all colors. Black behavior is not the problem, white behavior is. All the numbers show that it is whites who commit the most crime to include "violent crime." And to show the white racist pathology, whites try using a per capita measurement to try excusng their high numbers of crime.

Again, we aren't talking about the past humphrey, you exist right now and you sound like Samuel Cartwright did in the 1800's.

1) I never even heard of Jared Taylor.

2) The IQ data is factual. Ashenazki Jews average the highest. But they’re not very good in sports. Generally speaking.
IQ scores have been proven to be irrelevant. Race has nothing to do with sport performance. Nor does religion.

Alcoholism runs deep in my family going back generations, but I chose not to be. :biggrin:
Probably because you don't drink LOTS AND LOTS. There is no
question that the slavery and Jim Crow experience had a long
term effect on Black Ethos-----BUT NOT FOREVER!!!!!! Both of
my grandmothers were left handed
the issue of "culture" is very complex and---absolutely effected by the circumstances of a given group over a very LONG TIME---
more like thousands of years rather than hundreds. The roots of
american black culture do include the slavery experience but
ALSO centuries of development in Africa. "Aren't there YET"
is a value judgment as if you imagine that human culture
or the human BRAIN, PROGRESSES from barbarity to civilization. NOPE!!!! All human brains IS EQUAL ((overall--group to group))

For over a century IQ tests have demonstrated their ability to predict academic and economic success. The fact that from the beginning Orientals tended to perform better than whites proves that the tests are not culturally biased.

Jared Taylor banned me from his website because of my practice of praising Jews and Orientals.

IQ scores not accurate marker of intelligence, study shows​

By Michelle Castillo
December 21, 2012

Could IQ scores be a false indicator of intelligence?

Researchers have determined in the largest online study on the intelligence quotient (IQ) that results from the test may not exactly show how smart someone is.

"When we looked at the data, the bottom line is the whole concept of IQ -- or of you having a higher IQ than me -- is a myth," Dr. Adrian Owen, the study's senior investigator and the Canada Excellence Research Chair in Cognitive Neuroscience and Imaging at the university's Brain and Mind Institute said to the Toronto Star. "There is no such thing as a single measure of IQ or a measure of general intelligence."

IQ tests are 'fundamentally flawed' and using them alone to measure intelligence is a 'fallacy', study finds

Results cast into doubt tests that have been used to link cognitive ability to race, gender and class
Steve Connor
Friday 21 December 2012 01:00 GMT

The idea that intelligence can be measured by IQ tests alone is a fallacy according to the largest single study into human cognition which found that it comprises of at least three distinct mental traits.

IQ tests have been used for decades to assess intelligence but they are fundamentally flawed because they do not take into account the complex nature of the human intellect and its different components, the study found.

The results question the validity of controversial studies of intelligence based on IQ tests which have drawn links between intellectual ability race, gender and social class and led to highly contentious claims that some groups of people are inherently less intelligent that other groups.

Instead of a general measure of intelligence epitomised by the intelligence quotient (IQ), intellectual ability consists of short-term memory, reasoning and verbal agility. Although these interact with one another they are handled by three distinct nerve “circuits” in the brain, the scientists found.

“The results disprove once and for all the idea that a single measure of intelligence, such as IQ, is enough to capture all of the differences in cognitive ability that we see between people,” said Roger Highfield, director of external affairs at the Science Museum in London.

“Instead, several different circuits contribute to intelligence, each with its own unique capacity. A person may well be good in one of these areas, but they are just as likely to be bad in the other two,” said Dr Highfield, a co-author of the study published in the journal Neuron.

Your opinion is a bunch of racist bull manure Humphrey

Forum List

Back