🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Zone1 The "Baby Mama" phenomenon in Black culture. The flip side of 75 percent Fatherless homes.

If I am a white supremacist, why do I have a higher opinion of Orientals than whites?
Because that's how white supremacists think. Your opinion is based on a false claim about IQ, which is a white sureacist belief. The fact you read stuff from people like Jared Tayor is more evidence.

Because that's how white supremacists think. Your opinion is based on a false claim about IQ, which is a white sureacist belief. The fact you read stuff from people like Jared Tayor is more evidence.
1) I never even heard of Jared Taylor.

2) The IQ data is factual. Ashenazki Jews average the highest. But they’re not very good in sports. Generally speaking.

You can't document that social pathology without discussing and documentng the white social pathology that created it.
Nowhere on earth is there a black majority, black run country with a low crime rate, a prosperous economy, and a well functioning government. You cannot legitimately blame whites for that.

My explanation is that human evolution has not prepared most Negroes for the requirements of civilization.

OFFS. Opposing Affirmative Action and DEI, because they are RACIST politics, doesn’t make one a racist.

To people like you, anyone who is opposed to choosing people based on skin color (when it’s a darker color, that is) over merit is a racist when in fact it’s the opposite.

Neither is it racist to point out that Kamala is an idiot - let’s be fair, she’s probably close to average - would never have been chosen had she been white or male. It is pointing out the bad consequences of choosing someone because she’s a black female instead of because she is the most qualified, or in this case, qualified at all.

The Dems pattern of screaming “raaaaacist!!!” and “white supremacist!!” against intelligent, decent people with good values simply because they object to favoritism based on race is not working.

You people never learn from your mistakes.
Actually opposing equal opportunity while whites continue getting preferences is racist. You aren't opposed to people being chosen based on skin color. Nor do you give a damn about merit. Because if you were really opposed to it, then you are able to recognize the 2 centuries of whites being chosen by skin color overtly by law, as well as understandng the covert methods used to maintain white racial preferences today.

You comments about Harris shows your racism. Harris was the AG of the second largest DOJ in America. She was well qualified. And again as a white woman, you have been afforded the most by AA.

You are called a racst because you deny how whites are chosen because of racial favoritsm, and are working to make certain that whites continue to get picked based on racial favoritism.

Whites are going to be a minority very shortly, so you would be very wise to stop believing these lies or whites are going to get stomped on.

How did Jews end up with high IQ scores when they were escaping pograms in Russia?
IQ scores are irrelevant. The more relevant question is how did you become a white supremacist while being a jew?

IMVO---In my vaunted opinion ----the seemingly high prevalence of
single black mothers is probably MORE a consequence of african
culture than of the miserable conditions of slavery. Some smart kid
who needs a topic for a Ph-d dissertation might take the task
of doing the field research
I think a lot of young black girls just want to "fit in", if you get the metaphor.

Actually opposing equal opportunity while whites continue getting preferences is racist. You aren't opposed to people being chosen based on skin color. Nor do you give a damn about merit. Because if you were really opposed to it, then you are able to recognize the 2 centuries of whites being chosen by skin color overtly by law, as well as understandng the covert methods used to maintain white racial preferences today.

You comments about Harris shows your racism. Harris was the AG of the second largest DOJ in America. She was well qualified. And again as a white woman, you have been afforded the most by AA.

You are called a racst because you deny how whites are chosen because of racial favoritsm, and are working to make certain that whites continue to get picked based on racial favoritism.

Whites are going to be a minority very shortly, so you would be very wise to stop believing these lies or whites are going to get stomped on.
Opposing DEI is not opposing equal opportunity.

What is racist is YOUR supporting the idea that is is fair to hire a worse candidate over a better one due to the former’s being black.

And stop threatening that you’re going to “stomp on whites” when you’ve met your goal of making us a minority, all you’re doing is perpetuating the stereotype that blacks are violent.

For over a century IQ tests have demonstrated their ability to predict academic and economic success. The fact that from the beginning Orientals tended to perform better than whites proves that the tests are not culturally biased.

Jared Taylor banned me from his website because of my practice of praising Jews and Orientals.

It is evil to make light of things like this. Then some whites wonder why there a blacks calling whites devils. I mean are there any Jews undergoing the hoocaust now? Nobody tells jews to shut up, and so stop doing this.
I was sorta making the point that the rape of black slaves in Virginia in the 16th century has little to do with "Baby Mama's" today.

IQ scores are irrelevant. The more relevant question is how did you become a white supremacist while being a jew?
1) Of course IQ scores are relevant. The more demanding majors, like engineering, average IQs of 135, while the IQs of sociology majors (your major, as I recall) is only 105.

2) And the children with higher IQs, measured in elementary school, are the same ones who 10 years later get the best SAT scores, and are able to succeed in the more demanding, and higher-paying, college majors.

Nowhere on earth is there a black majority, black run country with a low crime rate, a prosperous economy, and a well functioning government. You cannot legitimately blame whites for that.

My explanation is that human evolution has not prepared most Negroes for the requirements of civilization.
Actually I can. You see, this is where your ignorance shows. Africa was doing quite fine before the white man entered the picture. The extraction of humans for slavery, and the Scramble for Africa pretty much messed Africa up. They are still rebuilding while trying to remove any colonial influence.

Educate yourself-read this:

How Europe Underdeveloped Africa​

I was sorta making the point that the rape of black slaves in Virginia in the 16th century has little to do with "Baby Mama's" today.
You don't tell Jews that the holocaust has nothing to do with today. So...

Maybe they wanted more light-skinned slaves.
No, that wasn't it. They wanted to have free and easy sex. Too bad they hurt so many others in the process of satisfying their selfish sexual desires. They hurt their wives. They hurt the female slaves who were impregnated sometimes at 13 years old. They hurt the children who were born from the rape, because the White mistresses knew who the Father of those little mulatto slaves were. The mistresses would many times take her anger and humiliation out on the female slave and the mulatto babies.
It was ugly all the way around. :icon_cry:

But she is using her position as 'border czar' to allow millions of illegal 'brown people' in with impunity in a clear attempt to reduce the white majority. If she ever became president, I'm certain that she would try to have all white people shipped back to Europe. :omg:

Edit.
Although this would increase the white majority in Europe, which is also being flooded with brown people. Hmmmm, where could she send us that wouldn't be problematic? Any ideas?

Opposing DEI is not opposing equal opportunity.

What is racist is YOUR supporting the idea that is is fair to hire a worse candidate over a better one due to the former’s being black.

And stop threatening that you’re going to “stomp on whites” when you’ve met your goal of making us a minority, all you’re doing is perpetuating the stereotype that blacks are violent.
Actually it is opposing equa opportunity. Again you have shown your racism in your second sentence. Nobody is suportiing what yu claim but yu r assumption is that all blacks are not qualified and are being hired over anyone else who are allways better qualified. Are yu not abe to graps the concept of an unqualified white person and a highly quaified black person?

I'm not threatening, I'm telling you what is going to happen to whites if they continue having attitudes ike yours. You will be walking into places as minorities hoping to get jobs and you will be denied them because people can discrininate based on color due to what you guys want to happen.

I think a lot of young black girls just want to "fit in", if you get the metaphor.
really bad pun. Some little ladies 'of color' are actually pressured to become mothers---SOCIALLY.
In my admittedly limited experience,
I find this phenomenon in which teenaged girls
are actually ENCOURAGED by parents to, in a way,
to demonstrate their womanlyness, by giving birth.
It seems to me to be, in the USA, a phenomenon of
hispanic girls, not married-----just mothers

Actually I can. You see, this is where your ignorance shows. Africa was doing quite fine before the white man entered the picture. The extraction of humans for slavery, and the Scramble for Africa pretty much messed Africa up. They are still rebuilding while trying to remove any colonial influence.

Educate yourself-read this:

How Europe Underdeveloped Africa​

Before the coming of whites slavery was widespread among the Bantu. Writing and mathematics were unknown among them. Slaves were often the victims of human sacrifice and cannibalism.

Forum List

Back