🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

How the hell is anyone ever going to top this picture?

Heroic?

The man who mocked a Navy pilot shot down over enemy territory and tortured for five years as not a hero?

Sorry but I prefer those who did not get their ear shot
No he's not. You are a hero for killing the enemy not or being shot down. He's a victim.
Didn't he spill his guts?
I probably would've too but he is still no hero.

Tell you what, set up a shooter 150 yards away, take a bullet to your ear, then come tell me about a boo boo.
Tell you what

Fly a Navy Jet into enemy territory. Take a hit from a surface to air missile and parachute out breaking your bones.
Endure five years of torture as a POW

Then listen to some asshole say he prefers those who were not captured

I prefer those without a Boo Boo on his ear

What did Trump do that was heroic and McCain or Kerry wasn’t?
He stood up made his ss wait while he shoved his fist in the air yelling fight showing his followers he wasn't going to let that stop him.

If he hadn't of turned his head to look at the billboard he would be dead. He knew that yet he still proved he was a leader by leading his people and showing he wasn't going to let that stop him from fighting for his people.

First you try to beat him by persecuting him. Then you tried to kill him. What's next?

Democrats compare him to Hitler, calls him a Fascist basically showing that beating him any way shape or form is ok. the means don't matter as long as you beat him. the same argument they use for beating Israel.

But there was an earlier and similar flag raising event that didn't have a photographer near by, at hand.
The point is that it wasn’t the first raising, but it helped with wartime propaganda. Trump mirrors this legitimate use by cynically raising his fist and chanting “fight, fight, fight”, all the while complaining that the other side is stirring up violence!

#KETTLEBLACK

The point is that it wasn’t the first raising, but it helped with wartime propaganda. Trump mirrors this legitimate use by cynically raising his fist and chanting “fight, fight, fight”, all the while complaining that the other side is stirring up violence!

#KETTLEBLACK
The attempt to kill him proves the other side did exactly that. You guys got nothing. It is over for you freaks trying to destroy this country.

Forum List

Back