So, How Do You Guys Think That This Year's Election Is Going To Go?

You’ll be singing a different tune when He and His Republican buddies cut off your social security.
Doesn't it embarrass you at all to say something as stupid as your post I quoted here? When you can point to not one single shred of evidence to support it?

I don't understand people with no integrity at all.

Uh….no and no. No guarantees on any bogus Election. Maybe they allow Trump thru but steal back Congress?

The damage done is unfixable in four years without Congressional and Court support.
The damages and the corrupt FED GOVT staffing goes back to 2008. They also destroyed many more States as shown in 2020 fraud. Would need two decades of iron-fisted one-way rule to begin any cleanup. Only a “Trump” could make any meaningful impact quickly.
There's certainly circumstantial evidence that the registration scam has been going on in Minesnowta for at least 20 years.

Doesn't it embarrass you at all to say something as stupid as your post I quoted here? When you can point to not one single shred of evidence to support it?

I don't understand people with no integrity at all.

Yet these are the exact same people who say that there's not enough evidence for the election fraud of 2020.

Dont Taz Me Bro, I'm looking at you mostly for this one although I've gained a miniscule amount of respect for you lately. They still continue with these absurd claims when there has been ditches full of ballots and now they say something even more absurd like that.

There's a whole lot more evidence that could prove the existence of Santa Claus (if the legend was true for the record) than an idiotic comment like that. 🙄

Yet these are the exact same people who say that there's not enough evidence for the election fraud of 2020.

Dont Taz Me Bro, I'm looking at you mostly for this one although I've gained a miniscule amount of respect for you lately. They still continue with these absurd claims when there has been ditches full of ballots and now they say something even more absurd like that.

There's a whole lot more evidence that could prove the existence of Santa Claus (if the legend was true for the record) than an idiotic comment like that. 🙄
Company bois gonna do as the company tells them.

Power > integrity & intellectual honesty

Mail in ballots already favor Biden 80 trillion to 2. Problem is, there is not even enough dead folk to make that many registered voters to beat Bidung.

Oops I read that as dead enough.

Again, many of the Illegals won’t vote and won’t know, Ballots will be printed and sent out. Someone will vote those ballots just like 2020. No one is allowed to check the Signature review. The registrations sail thru and it is hard work to clean it up.

All the illegals are guilty of is lying on a registration form (maybe they play the did not understand card?). Who is going to go after them? They don’t go after them for not showing up to court hearings or many crimes.
Or Biden rounds them all up and provides them with ballots. Anyone that returns a ballot for Biden gets to stay--anyone else is deported.

There's certainly circumstantial evidence that the registration scam has been going on in Minesnowta for at least 20 years.
I personally witnessed the Democrats approaching new immigrants who had just been sworn in as naturalized citizens at the Albuquerque Convention Center. They were encouraging them to register and showed them how to mark their registration DEMOCRAT. And they told them that when they vote be sure to vote DEMOCRAT. Illegal? No. Immoral and unethical? Definitely.

Forum List

Back